Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redak Zelenka, woo-hoo! I love his character, i'm alot like him, strip out the Czech accent though "And i'm saying you are WRONG Rodney!" Ah, Rodneys and Zelenkas on-screen antics are great...

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Fraiser - she is considerate, committed and cute
      Carter - a strong lead character in a mans mans world
      McKay - eccentric and vain but with his heart on the right place
      Zelenka - brilliant in his own way
      Weir - another strongwilled character
      Lee - funny but he has his moments
      Last edited by Olli; 22 September 2005, 11:24 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Doesn't it seem like most stargate doctors are HOT?!
        Andromeda Fate
        Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
        "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
        "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
        "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
        "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

posted by andromeda_fate

amen to that!!
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by andromeda_fate
            Well, yeah! That's what makes being sick in the SGC and the Pegasus Galaxy so great!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Weir is probably my favorite as far as hotness,
              Daniel's the most qualified and has the most story elements,
              I was really hoping Lam would be awesome but nothings happened yet,
              Frasier was one of the better actresses as far as raw acting ability.

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                McKay, Carter, Jackson, Fraser, Beckett, Zalenka, Kavanaugh
                I could go on all day

(btw, are Felgar and Coombs doctors?)
                Kavanaugh? Really? To me he's like JR on Dallas, or Howard Cosell: someone I love to hate. Howard Cosell? Hmm...me thinks my age is showing!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Dr Weir of course! No one can run Atlantis like she can!
                  sigpic

Comment

*ahem* DOCTOR WHO of course! He's awesome!!!!!

Okay, okay...so that's not Stargate. *sigh*

Beyond that, I like them all, but my favorite is Dr. Beckett. He's just great! Let's here it for Scottish accents!
                    "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                      Well, yeah! That's what makes being sick in the SGC and the Pegasus Galaxy so great!
                      LOL! As Jonas says in season six while flirting with a nurse. "Hopefully I'll get sick!" The look on Carter's face when he says that is priceless

I wouldn't mind being sick if Dr. Beckett was taking care of me
                      Andromeda Fate
                      Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
                      "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle

Comment

Dr. Weir- She's simply a great character in my mind. And I adore her.

Dr. Carter- Though, as said, I see her as a scientist/military woman more than by her doctrine. Because she's been showing us how to kick goa'uld butt for 9 years, and still does it with class!

Dr. Beckett- Because who DOSEN'T love Beckett?

Dr. Fraiser- Janet was awesome. Miss her I do.

Dr. Zelenka- He's so under-appreciated! Radek is awesome!

Dr. Lam- Dr. Rommie! x.x I loved "Andromeda" so I was a little phased by the cross over, but, I'm not put off by it.

Dr. Lee- Amusing, but I haven't has as much exsposure.
                        "Scientists say juggling is good for the brain....Or...was that...Jelllll-o?

Comment

Dr. Lee tie Dr. Zalenka- both really modest and not ALWAYS thinking up brilliant solutions (speaking of which Sam and McKay think up too many of those. Can't they fail for one besides in trinity.)

Sandyer
                          I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

-Dr. Beckett - Scottish, sweet, talented & easy on the eyes, what more could I ask for?

-Dr. McKay - Who doesn't love a snarky, arrogant genius who is socially inept?

-Dr. Carter - She has come so far as a character... I feel bad that I didn't put her as #1...

-Dr. Fraser - I miss Janet!!!!

-Dr. Jackson - Named my four-legged child (aka my dog ) after him, so I MUST be a fan, right?

-Dr. Zalenka - He has really come into his own this Season. I love the snarky scenes with Rodney & he was great in Duet!

-Dr. Weir - So much potential...

-Dr. Lee - He listens to death metal-type music... who knew? lol

-Dr. Lam - Just don't know her well enough to have an opinion... except to say that I have no hard feelings, but I miss Janet!

Comment

I don't think I give Dr. Carter enough credit. After rewatching some of the episodes I've realized just how fantastic she is! She's gorgeous, brilliant, funny, and can kick some serious butt! She's definitely my favorite female doctor
                              Andromeda Fate

Comment

i like carter too, but like i said, i see her too much as a military figure to appreciate her as a scientist, but her brains have really come in handy alot over the years.....
                                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X