This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SierraGulf1
    ...And of course, a duel to the death between Mitchell and the black knight which ends with Mitchell running ahead to find the ancient weapon while the black night hobbles around on stubs threatening to bite him.
    Yes, it was the mention of the black night that got my attention. Tis but a scratch.
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
      Yes, it was the mention of the black night that got my attention. Tis but a scratch.
      No it isn't... your arms off!

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
        Can we also have "The Knights That Say NEE".
        I'm personally hoping that the soldiers, or alien warriors, with dreadfully outrageous accents show up to taunt them silly.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
          Can we also have "The Knights That Say NEE".
          that could be our ultimate weapon i tell you, god i love monty python...lol
          My DVD Collection http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.ht...id=deathshadow

Comment

I can't wait for this episode. I'm sure the hype will build as it approaches. The spoilers, as usual, don't do it justice, I'm sure. Wonder what the cliffhanger will be?
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Den Sethos
              Well, Daniel might regain some memories of the Ancients and get rid of an army of Priors à la Matrix Reloaded... Priors=Agent Smith! Go Daniel!
              I was sort of thinking along these lines too. Daniel's Ancient memories, plus the machine from "Prototype" could yield something useful. Some sort of O'Neill-esque desperate sacrifice (I'm refering to Lost City). I could see Daniel maybe staying superhuman, not invincible, but certainly more than human for a bit. I want a fight of Prior - versus - SuperDaniel

Comment

I don't know, I think "SuperDaniel" would be going a little bit too far in my opinion. Using some regained Ancient memories though, that I could go for.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                  I don't know, I think "SuperDaniel" would be going a little bit too far in my opinion. Using some regained Ancient memories though, that I could go for.
                  Yep... as I mentioned in another thread, I don't want Marvel Comics Super Stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnquixote
                    Yep... as I mentioned in another thread, I don't want Marvel Comics Super Stargate.
                    I hear that.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I like the way Camelot sounds, the black knight will be great. I've seen Browder do Monty Python jokes before, in John Quixote he meets Rygel as the black knight and starts quoting Holy Grail. One thing I would love to see is Mitchell with more sword stuff. That's really the main reason I like Ronon, I like seeing him pull a sword and go bad on Wraith. Mitchell needs to carry Excalibur around. I think it would be a cool way to give him more dimension for those who think he is a flat character, but it does not make him super powered, just really cool. Looking forward to Mitchell/Black Knight.

Comment

Excuse me if I am wrong or if this has been discussed elsewhere on this thread but did anyone notice that there was a sword on the conference table near the end of Fourth Horseman? No one mentioned it during the episode - and maybe my eyes deceive me but it looked like a sword.

I can not do screen caps so am not able to show you the scene. The "sword" is on the table in front of Daniel during the scene with Landry discussing turning the Prior - with Sam next to Daniel and Mitchell standing behind them.

Is this the sword from Avalon or some other sword that is displayed in the room from other eps? ( I am new to the show so have not seen other eps involving swords).

Comment

Originally posted by ellenrose
                          Excuse me if I am wrong or if this has been discussed elsewhere on this thread but did anyone notice that there was a sword on the conference table near the end of Fourth Horseman? No one mentioned it during the episode - and maybe my eyes deceive me but it looked like a sword.

I can not do screen caps so am not able to show you the scene. The "sword" is on the table in front of Daniel during the scene with Landry discussing turning the Prior - with Sam next to Daniel and Mitchell standing behind them.

Is this the sword from Avalon or some other sword that is displayed in the room from other eps? ( I am new to the show so have not seen other eps involving swords).
                          I didn't notice a sword, but I doubt its the one from Avalon, because in order to obtain the treasure they had to put the sword back in the stone. But I don't remember many swords from other eps that were important.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnquixote
                            I didn't notice a sword, but I doubt its the one from Avalon, because in order to obtain the treasure they had to put the sword back in the stone. But I don't remember many swords from other eps that were important.
                            I think it is a sword on the table - and I agree with you that Mitchell put the Avalon sword back in the stone. I just wondered why a sword was on the table in front of Sam in that scene. If it is the one from Avalon perhaps they were able to remove it along with the treasure. Maybe Daniel is studying it along with everything else in the caverns? If so is there a tie in to Camelot? Just a little detail to keep in mind - at least I will.

Comment

Originally posted by ellenrose
                              I think it is a sword on the table - and I agree with you that Mitchell put the Avalon sword back in the stone. I just wondered why a sword was on the table in front of Sam in that scene. If it is the one from Avalon perhaps they were able to remove it along with the treasure. Maybe Daniel is studying it along with everything else in the caverns? If so is there a tie in to Camelot? Just a little detail to keep in mind - at least I will.
                              There is a sword on the table, just checked, but it's a cavalry sword, I assume it's Landry's?

The Avalon sword was a rather OTT fantasy broadsword.

FF, who notices things like swords
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                                There is a sword on the table, just checked, but it's a cavalry sword, I assume it's Landry's?

The Avalon sword was a rather OTT fantasy broadsword.

FF, who notices things like swords
                                Thanks for that - clears it up for me. I knew there was a sword on the table but it did not seem to look like the one from Avalon. Glad you "know " swords.

Comment

Working...
                                X