Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erica Durance / Lois Lane WOW Thread

Post Images of the beautiful Erica Durance

Last edited by TheWarrior; 20 September 2005, 11:34 PM.

Um yes! This lady is totally hot, in stargate she was even hotter since she wasn't trying to act 18.

I'll get to work on images...
    Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
    Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

Originally posted by TheObiJuan
      Um yes! This lady is totally hot, in stargate she was even hotter since she wasn't trying to act 18.

I'll get to work on images...
      Good Good - more images

Erica at the Batman Begins premiere

Lois in "Facade"

Last edited by TheWarrior; 21 September 2005, 05:29 AM.

Comment

ohh yes she is good looking but i cannot decide between lois and cloe you see i used to like cloe but as i never really watch this show an awful lot im undecided, you see lois to me looks older and she porbably is in real life but even in this she seems more of a natural so i guess for now at least its lois all the way, lets hope we get more eps where she inst seen as the inocent girl in distress waiting to be saved thoese episodes suck big time as i think she works better as a more grown up sort of take care of em sleves character.
        For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Here are some caps from the new Season 5 Promo Trailer. Caps are the the property of Mr. Video and KryptonSite.

Someone lap-dancing!

They come onto Clark - but is it who I think it is!

Still don't know who this is?

Yep - it's Erica Durance / Lois in next seasons Smallville!

Comment

What the hell? Why is she becoming a slut:??

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
              What the hell? Why is she becoming a slut:??
              She is prob undercover - trying to get information or something. I haven't a clue which episode those caps are from thoe.

Comment

What info? That's Clarck there!
                THe only thing I can think of is something is messing with her mind.. like what happened to Lana in the first season..

Comment

Idea:
                  Merge: Erica Durance / Lois Lane WOW Thread and Erica Durance / Lois Lane Appreciation Thread

and call it the "Erica Durance/Lois Lane WOW/Appreciation Thread"

anybody else think this is a good idea.
                  sigpic

Comment

I do
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                      I do
                      Thank you!

*checks if he can get Qasim green* no, I have to spead some around first.
                      sigpic

Comment

It is ultimately upto TheWarrior though
                        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

Did I just hear free greens

I have to say that Erica Durance makes Lois so hot and these scenes definatly add to an already massive WOW factor.
                          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Combining both threads will just streamline the information about the character/actress. I can't see why they shouldn't be combined.

Mmmmm, Lois...
                            Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
                            Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                              It is ultimately upto TheWarrior though
                              no, I think only the mods can combine two threads. However, people like us can change the name of the thread, but not combine.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X