X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Anubis the host or the symbiote Ascend

This is a sticking point for me.
    If the symbiote is pure evil, how could Oma have made the mistake to help him ascend?
    If she helped the host ascend, why is the Goua'uld present?
    Didn't Oma put Daniel through a trial of questions to determine his ascension worthiness?(OK maybe she learned her lesson from Anubis and developed the trials later)
    Anyway, what are your thoughts?

The symbiote. The host was never "Anubis" - there's always a differnece between the host and hte symbiote, and Anubis is the symbiote.

How couldn't she tell he's pure evil? Well, he tricked her, of course. They never explained how he managed that, other than he found an Ancient research on Ascension. Prolly just knew what to say. So much for all knowing ascended beings, indeed.
    Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
    Yes, I am!
    sigpic
    Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
    Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
    Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry

How couldn't she tell he's pure evil? Well, he tricked her, of course. They never explained how he managed that, other than he found an Ancient research on Ascension. Prolly just knew what to say. So much for all knowing ascended beings, indeed.
      If Oma is ascended shouldn't she have been able to "see" everything that Anubis had done? Anubis must have been one heck of a story teller.....

Comment

Originally posted by sarge
        If Oma is ascended shouldn't she have been able to "see" everything that Anubis had done? Anubis must have been one heck of a story teller.....
        Anubis is one smart-cookie. I'm sure that Oma, whose fault it is to see the good in everything, was eventually taken in by whatever lies he told.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Anubis had researched ascension before he encountered Oma, and knew what he needed to do/say in order to fool her into helping him.
          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

They would both ascend

Comment

Working...
            X