• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exodus, Part 2 (124)

Visit the Episode GuideLOST SEASON ONE
    EXODUS, PART 2
    EPISODE NUMBER - 124

Jack, Kate, Locke, and Hurley attempt to transport dynamite to open the hatch as a place of refuge for the survivors, while the raft sails to search for rescue. Charlie and Sayid go in search of Rosseau when she abducts Claire's baby.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 23 November 2007, 05:31 PM.

hehe, the exploding dynamite scene was unexpected but awesome.
    Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
    Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

The dude kinda like just... exploded... you have a piece of Arzt on you
      lmao, that was sooooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!

The Ultimate Tech thread, for more discussions on FTL, ZPE, and pie

Relativity Q & A - Got questions? Want answers? Me too, but i got some answers too

Click this link to visit the place for my ideas and experiments to hide

Comment

Well, I've got through all of season one now. Thank god for the US DVD release, I'd be having to wait until January to watch the season one finale.

Anyway, this was a pretty sweet episode. I loved the scene where Jack and Locke were collecting the dynamite and Locke goes on about "ever played operation? ..... I always got caught out on the funnybone." Then, out of nowhere, he buzzes and scares the hell out of Jack. Totally brilliant scene.

I liked it where we see The Others on the boat, too. Brilliant stuff.

Will be watching the first two episodes of season two tonight.
        __

__

Comment

Hurley and Arzt - Awesome stuff
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

In switzerland they showed this eps yesterday the first time so...

I really liked this episode... wouldn't have thought in first place, thath they'll take Walt. I'm really curious how it will continue in the next season.... and I'm more than curios what is under the hatch!!!!!

Poor Arzt (strange name...means Doctor in german by the way ) I didn't really liked him but that scene was more than unexpected...I was more prepared that the "security-system" will kill him or so...

Comment

Damn, it looks like they are spliting this into the two hour long parts here in the uk
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                Damn, it looks like they are spliting this into the two hour long parts here in the uk
                Was it my imagination, or was that twice as long as normal?

Anyways, more and more intriging.

Thank God we don't have to wait an entire year for Season 2 ... it seems here in the UK, we'll get it in the spring, only 2 - 5 months away!

From the sound effects, did anyone else thought the 'security' system was mechanical ... ie made by man. Of all the 'theories' put forward, i'm going with all the weird things are manmade ... some sort of experiment.
                I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Oh my God that was such a great ep. BUT THE ENDING!!!!! I'M GONNA KILL SOMEONE IF I DON'T FIND OUT WHAT'S DOWN THAT HATCH SOON!!!!
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

the episode was amazin. they have to go down that hatch and find out what the hell is goin on. also why they they walt? An amazin episode cant wait for the second series i want it now.

Comment

Thjat was a fantastic episode. Loved the KAboom but my favourite scene has to be when Hurley was late for the plane. Ive got a feeling Charlie might take the heroin he took from the plane unless he gets found out. But overal I cant beleive the others (welll I think they were the others) took Walt away. Perhaps they dont really know about the baby and it was Walt they wanted all along. But that ending was such a cliffhanger the numbers are bad !!!!!
                      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Working...
                      X