• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do No Harm (120)

Visit the Episode GuideLOST SEASON ONE
    DO NO HARM
    EPISODE NUMBER - 120

Jack pushes himself to the limit to try and save Boone's life after a fateful accident. Claire goes into labor.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 23 November 2007, 05:31 PM.

just watched this episode, and i am in floods of tears! that was such a tear jerking ep, and i loved the fact that as Claire gave birth, Boone died, ( though, hating the fact Boone died!!).

Comment

SOB!

Great ep. Very tragic. And he never even got to see inside the hatch.

Madeleine

Comment

What a great episode, but a shame about Boone, but it should be interesting to see how Shanon's character evolves from now on
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

another great episode. hated the fact that boone died. i believed that he was a good character.

Comment

A brilliant episode I loved how Jacks determination kept him going even though that straight away you could tell that Boone was going to die. It was also great the idea that as one person Boone dies that Claires baby is born. Perhaps there is more than meets the eye here.
            Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Am I the only who who is glad he died? He was my least favourite character, and while I didn't hate him, the death of a major character so early on adds tention, as no one bar the three main charaters seem safe.

My favourite scenes from this episode were the wedding, and the one at the end when Jack tells Shannon about Boone on the beach, with that amazing music.
              Like art? Buy prints.

Comment

No you're not alone there, Resident Seven. I thought his character became pretty pointless after the 12th episode, and the thing with step-sister Shannen, in one of the flash back - really just made me eww him even more.

Now I am hoping sometime soon Shannon is next to drop dead suddenly

I guess I shouldn't be mad at the fact that he was trying to help out , but I always felt the motive was a more of it being "about him" then actually being there for other people on the island.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X