• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Numbers (118)

Visit the Episode GuideLOST SEASON ONE
    NUMBERS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 118

Hurley sets out alone in search of the French Woman after he discovers his winning lottery numbers in her notes.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 23 November 2007, 05:32 PM.

After a few eps which were pretty straight it's nice to get back to the Weirdness again. Nice to see Rousseau too. This thing with the numbers is intriguing, and it's good that people other than Sayeed know where to go to find the cable. Maybe we'll find out more about the cable.

Poor Hurley, poor Charlie! Their heart-to-heart went pretty badly

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
      Maybe we'll find out more about the cable.
      Spoiler:
      we havent so far - as of s2e8
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Lost has gone from being Strange to downright creepy with that episode. I mean numbers that are cursed, draw you in to that island because they are rpeated over and over again on a radio message and then they are printed on the hatch as well!!! I'm scared!!!
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

spoilers for something that may or may not be revealed at an unspecified future date:
          Spoiler:
          so everyone that survived a plane crash have something to do with the numbers? I've read it somewhere but so far they showed that only Hurley had something to do with them.
          Last edited by Madeleine; 01 December 2005, 08:40 PM.

Comment

if you look back you see that the numbers come up every where.

Flight 815
            Deposit box 815
            the episode where we see locke takin his medicine the numbers are written on the box. (friend of mine told me this)

Proves that this island is so mysterious and creepy that the survivors have got to leave or find out what the hell is in that hatch and what the hell they are doin here.

Comment

Well from this episode forth it is true that the numbers 4,8,15,16,23,42 are the centerpoint to lost. Hopefully more about the numbers will be explained in a later episode.
              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Really one of the Best Episode in season one.....Great..

Comment

Working...
                X