• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homecoming (115)

Visit the Episode GuideLOST SEASON ONE
    HOMECOMING
    EPISODE NUMBER - 115

Claire returns from the jungle with no memory of the weeks since the crash, but her kidnapper threatens to kill them off one by one unless Claire is returned. Charlie recalls a time when he tried to go straight.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 23 November 2007, 05:39 PM.

Ok hands up who else wanted to get up and cheer when Charlie shot Ethan *raises hand* so cool!

Comment

I was really cross when charlie shot Ethan, cos I wanted to find out what Ethan's game was. Until charlie said "do you really think he'd have told us a thing?" which was true from both Charlie's PoV and from the Writers': if it's not their time to let us know stuff then we won't get to know it, regardless of what the characters themselves seem to do or want to know. :: sigh :: I love this programme, but it's infuriating!

Did anyone else notice the reference to a paper company in Slough? The writer's a fan of The Office .

It's always funny to hear English people speaking to other English people in US TV shows. They use totally wrong language .

Madeleine

Comment

There seem to be two types of people. The kind who get really angry that Lost isn't answering any questions, give up, and call it rubbish. Then there's the kind who watch it nonetheless. We need more of the second type - then the world would be a much more tolerant place.

The scratches down Ethan's face were a really cool touch. I doubt he would have talked even if Charlie hadn't shot him - and how would they have kept him under guard? Michael destroyed the handcuffs, so it would have been hard to keep Ethan at either of the camps. I feel that Charlie did what was best, even if it was a heat of the moment kinda thing.

Did anyone else laugh at Charlie vomiting into the copier? I never thought someone undergoing withdrawal symptoms would be so funny.

Comment

yeah that whole sequence of Charlie trying to sell the copier was so funny. The Hawaiin music just made it even funnier too

Comment

Originally posted by Nightingale
            yeah that whole sequence of Charlie trying to sell the copier was so funny. The Hawaiin music just made it even funnier too
            Hawaiian music - hadn't noticed that. I really need to start watching this show on video on a Thursday at a sensible hour rather than when it airs at 11pm when i'm knackered from working a twelve-hour shift starting at 7am. I might spot more of these little details.

Madeleine

Comment

I only noticed it because I watch each epsidoe several times as I watch it with different people so after about the third viewing I generally spot the teeny tiniest detail

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                I was really cross when charlie shot Ethan, cos I wanted to find out what Ethan's game was. Until charlie said "do you really think he'd have told us a thing?" which was true from both Charlie's PoV and from the Writers': if it's not their time to let us know stuff then we won't get to know it, regardless of what the characters themselves seem to do or want to know. :: sigh :: I love this programme, but it's infuriating!

Did anyone else notice the reference to a paper company in Slough? The writer's a fan of The Office .

It's always funny to hear English people speaking to other English people in US TV shows. They use totally wrong language .

i totally agree, they should have kept Ethan alive cos then they could find out how many Others there are and why he was after the baby and is he the only one after the baby.

Comment

Working...
                X