No announcement yet.

Arrival (501)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, perhaps we'll see a fight between clark and that 3rd man we've seen in the end,or at least i hope so.
    "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

I remember reading some spoilers that lois, and NOT lana took the krypton fighets out of the hospital.
      She took them to a military base and that's where there was led munitions and what not. Clark faught them there aparently. Then I see this episode and the battle is over in 2 minutes... good writing..
      Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
      Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

Originally posted by TheObiJuan
        I remember reading some spoilers that lois, and NOT lana took the krypton fighets out of the hospital.
        She took them to a military base and that's where there was led munitions and what not. Clark faught them there aparently. Then I see this episode and the battle is over in 2 minutes... good writing..
        Well, a read this one on kryptonsite.com, it seemed as an obvious confirmed spoilers. Well, either they decided not to do it or it was too expensive to do it ;]
        "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Great ep loved the new Intro Kristen, Allison & Erica look fantastic

Looking forward to see who that crystal guy was at the end.

Comment

i have not seen this epiode but am hoping to see it soon!
            sigpic
            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Ok, did anyone else expect ot hear John William's score in this episode? It was highly reminicent of the Superman films, but in typical Smallville fashion was better.
              Last edited by ReFRidgerator; 27 January 2009, 10:18 AM. Reason: typo
              For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

the episode was great but there is something i wonder whats the name of the ending music?

Comment

depeche mode - precious

Comment

Working...
                  X