Page 333 of 333 FirstFirst ... 233283323330331332333
Results 6,641 to 6,651 of 6651

Default Re: Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S9 on)

Why Winchesters against Buffy? They could also join forces in an awesome vampire hunt. And Angel, too. Talking about David Boreanaz: Do you watch Bones? Cause there is an X-Files episode in Bones (without Skully and Mulder, though) .
    The very young do not always do as they are told.

Default Re: Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S9 on)

nah dont watch Bones, didnt like the Angel character too much..... so yeah not really a fan of david boreanaz

i just think it would work better if SMG played a villain
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Quote Originally Posted by mr_kennedy View Post
    two things i want before Supernatural ends (if it ever does lol), is maybe an x-files themed episode where they bring the two x-files actors on the show maybe it could be like a Gabriel episode if he ever comes back

the second thing i want is for Sarah Michelle Geller appearance, ideally id love her to be the big bad for season 11 but eh id settle for a cameo, winchesters up against buffy (probably wouldnt be buffy) would be cool
    you know how i'd like it to end? (i was thinking about it a couple of days ago)

cass does something to alter sam and dean's memories, and grants them the freedom to be normal, to have families and friends and be happy.

i really don't think either one would be able to let go of the past (and the addiction of that type of adventure), so cass gives it to them without either knowing it's coming their way. maybe the last scene is cass standing back, watching the brothers enjoy a day at the park with their families.

i know it's touchy-feely, but it would be the ultimate happy ending for dean and sam. to me at least.
    sally

They've kinda done something like that already ya know? i think its called its a horrible life or something like that yeah Sam and Dean thought they were someone else and worked desk jobs and until something supernatural found them i think it was like season 4 or 5 or something

My ending for Supernatural is either they both die in epic fashion or, Sam becomes king of hell and dean becomes ruler of Heaven and both brothers agree to there primary concern is both there factions hunting demons/supernatural beings left on earth
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

@Kennedy: But it was not that something supernatural found them in this ep. Zachariah had placed them at this job because he knew about the supernatural stuff and wanted them to realize that it's their destiny to hunt. And who they are. And that's right, Cupid got their parents together for their destiny.
    I think sals ending would only be possible when all supernatural evil stuff was wiped out on earth. Because otherwise you would prevent them from doing what they are good at what they are: Saving people, hunting things, the family business.
    Dean as ruler of heaven and Sam as ruler of hell and both of them in peace with each other has something to it.
    But in the end, the Supernatural shall never end!!

The very young do not always do as they are told.

Default Re: Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S10 on)

My son finally talked me into giving this show a try. I'm still in season 1 but enjoying it. It's daunting to see how many seasons there are.....I should of started earlier this summer.....

Default Re: Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S14)

Supernatural was among the 10 shows the CW renewed.

The CW Renews 10 Series, Including ‘Charmed,’ ‘Legacies,’ ‘Riverdale’

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Default Re: Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S14)

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Quote Originally Posted by planet_tv View Post
    You know...I understand people are upset that their favorite show is coming to an end, but some of the reactions I have seen online are embarrassing. The show is getting a fifteenth and final season to wrap everything up, and they are finding out months before they have to start writing it. That means they can devote the entirety of the season towards making it as epic as possible. Many network shows only figure it out halfway through the year, if that.

And really...15 seasons. That is three times as long as many shows get, and much more than that for most. That's a lot of show to rewatch over and over.

Then again, I stopped watching after season 5. I like many others felt it was perfect and no need to continue. So I suppose I am just bewildered that people can be sad that a show that will have 300+ episodes when complete is ending, on their own terms, and with a full twenty episode season to wrap it all up.

First Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    Then again, I stopped watching after season 5. I like many others felt it was perfect and no need to continue.
    I'm fine with the show ending for all the points you are making and more. Sure you may feel like Season 5 was a perfect ending, but the show just had too much left to explore. That's the mark of a franchise, when the foundation laid out is such fertile ground for more stories.

Not every season or obstacle has to be about some world-ending apocalypse. I love the way they have turned season 14 into a build up of the end of the show. It all makes perfect sense and fits with the show's meta personality/culture.

Just think about this, the show's fandom was in its infancy during season 5. It's been 9 years since then. That's 9 years of new content from the show that allow fans to dig in and expand on the show's themes and mythology.

The show is going to go 10 more years after season 5. That means the show and the fandom has evolved WELL PASS the notion and build-up to the apocalypse.

Admittedly, not all of Supernatural is perfect, even before season 6. But the characters kept growing and changing. Having rewatched seasons 1-7, and in the midst of season 8. I can see where the characters have changed and evolved passed their original perspectives. They've delved into the grey that exists within their world and it's not just about good and evil.

It never was about good and evil. And I'm just as excited about the show as I was when I discovered it. That's what having a complete season to end the series with gives me.