Exodus (422)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf View Post
    Gotta love it.. Get to see a sun get blown up, as well as quite a lot of a fleet.

Also isn't this the first time we get to see an Alkesh?
    A lovely explosion to end the series. Teal'c getting shot was a bit of a twist.
    Some say that he has only one ear.
    And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
    All we know is he's called
    sigpic

Comment

Does nobody care about the fact they blew up a sun?I like suns
      I HATE CARTER well only her idea actually
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

This is a pretty good episode. I've always liked Tok'Ra stories and this one delivers as well.

Comment

i like this episode to. i also like tok'ra stories there interesting. i just like the fact the tok'ra ask to take host and altho are snakes are totally different from the power hungry gou'ld
          sigpic

Comment

What made me mad about this one is that Tanith didn't bite it in the end... slippery little snake managed to stay alive.
            sigpic

Comment

i agree i was mad at that two. he didn't deserve to live
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
                i agree i was mad at that two. he didn't deserve to live
                i don't think Tanith was killed off, just forgotten.
                sigpic

Comment

the worm got to live on now thats disappointing. they could have at least had him killed
                  sigpic

Comment

It was so not kewl!!
                    sigpic

Comment

i agree his a bad guy bad guys get theres
                      sigpic

Comment

I am so thankful that I am watching this on DVD and I don't have to wait for season 5 to see what happens next, that would drive me crazy. I hate 2 parters.
                        sigpic

Comment

how the hell did tanith overpower three guards one of which was armed?
                          Last edited by asdf1239; 28 September 2010, 09:19 PM.
                          R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

Indeed. Tanith's fate is a bit of a mystery. Great season finale though, and blowing up the sun just blew my mind.
                            sigpic

Comment

So, Jack is never going to help anyone else move again.

I loved that statement. I did not like to see Teal'c's capture. Sam is awesome. She blew up a sun! Jacob really enjoys giving his daughter a hard time. Great episode. Plenty of action.
                              "I choose freedom." Teal'c Threshold
                              "To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important." Teal'c Stronghold

Comment

I like that Sam argued with her Dad about going back for Jack and Teal'c.
                                "You're assuming they're assuming..."
                                Love Daniel's "Warning Warning"

The whole "Jaffa revenge thing" and Jack's near constant irritation (whether at the Tok'ra, Jacob, or Teal'c) was hilarious! It is unusual for Jack and Teal'c to be at odds. That was kind of a new twist I think.
                                The conversation between Jack and Teal'c as they walk along the sand dune after crashing was priceless.."I remember, O'Neill."

Gotta love the red spray paint job that Apophis did on his Jaffa's battle gear. A new look for a revived System Lord.

Whoa...did not see Teal'c getting shot! That was a surprise.

Love Jack trying to find the rings in the sand and how he cringed as the rings started up as if he was terrified he was in the wrong place. Very nice!

Just a great episode all around!!!
                                Enjoying the Stargate Re-Watch Event: "This should not get old, General!"

Noxbait's Fan Fiction

Comment

Working...
                                X