• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exodus (422)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON FOUR
    EPISODE NUMBER - 422

SG-1 helps to evacuate the Tok'ra to a new base -- but matters are complicated when a spy reveals their location to Apophis. The team attempts a daring plan to take out the Goa'uld's powerful fleet.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 February 2021, 09:38 PM.

Gotta love it.. Get to see a sun get blown up, as well as quite a lot of a fleet.

Also isn't this the first time we get to see an Alkesh?
    The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
      Gotta love it.. Get to see a sun get blown up, as well as quite a lot of a fleet.

Also isn't this the first time we get to see an Alkesh?
      Yee-Haw!
      This has to be the biggest bang ever! I loved the theory behind this ep. And a good set-up ep. for season 5.

I think you're right about the Alkesh. Cool looking ship.

Fav. line:
      "Maday, maday, we are so going in!"
      Last edited by SeaBee; 12 June 2004, 02:30 AM. Reason: forgot something
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
        Fav. line:
        "Maday, maday, we are so going in!"
        and "This is SO the last time I help someone move."

Comment

You know thois one of the two Stargate episodes i've never seen. the other is "Small Victores" It was depressing i had to go on holiday o crete and missed it.
          sigpic
          Banner By JME2

Comment

This was a really good one too, the first of three really good ones in a row.And Jacob always trying to talk Jack out of the ship.Carter has the very best ideas. Blowing up the sun, what a fun girl. Another good line, Jack, when he sat down and said "Shotgun" .

Comment

This is a fun episode. I loved it. Then I had to wait a couple of months before I saw the conclusion but it made me love it even more, lol.

Nice to see that they haven't forgotten the black hole planet!
              "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Something I just noticed in this episode....

When Tanith is in the 'cell' and he makes the host fall unconscious, a Tok'ra demands that the shield be put down. Her reason for this being that she doesn't want to let Tanith kill the host. BUT when have they ever taken this into consideration? They seem to be killing hosts all over the place! Aldwin nearly killed Martouf, Jacob and SG-1 in The Devil You Know; the Tok'ra in Deadman Switch was more than willing to kill himself, Aris Boch and SG-1...

Just a small observation I made there.
                "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Once they free the host he can tell them all the knowledge he gained from the symbiot. I don't think they were actually considering the host just the knowledge he had. Just my guess.

Plus it gave them a way to free Tanith and get him out of the Tok'ra's grasp
                  ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                  The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Blowing up a sun very ambitious for the secretive Tok'ra

Comment

The scene with the al-kesh was very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by omnian
                        Something I just noticed in this episode....

When Tanith is in the 'cell' and he makes the host fall unconscious, a Tok'ra demands that the shield be put down. Her reason for this being that she doesn't want to let Tanith kill the host. BUT when have they ever taken this into consideration? They seem to be killing hosts all over the place! Aldwin nearly killed Martouf, Jacob and SG-1 in The Devil You Know; the Tok'ra in Deadman Switch was more than willing to kill himself, Aris Boch and SG-1...

Just a small observation I made there.
                        Yes put on when its unavoidable. In the Devil You Know they decide the deaths of Jacob & co were acceptable loses for the deaths of Sokar and Apopquiz. In "Deadman" Kel'tar knew if he lived it would mean more tok'ra might die. In Hebron's case it was possible to try and save the host thus they did their best.

Has anyone else noticed the mistake in the commentary about A matter of time? They say that only worked becasue it was an incomeing wormhole. So it shouldn't work in Exodus. Yet in Matter of Time it was alos an out going wormhole.
                        sigpic
                        Banner By JME2

Comment

I didn't notice that, thanks for bringing it up!
                          __

__

Comment

waves/energy can travel 2 ways not matter... if that helps.

Comment

If you look real close when SG1 and Jacob ring down at the start, you can see Daniel do an excellent impression of a fish.

Comment

Working...
                              X