Kristin Kreuk/Lana Lang WOW/Thunk/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she's nothing compared to adria!
    A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox
      This is a protected thread, please refrain from negative comments.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox

Kristin and Morena look pretty similar...though Kristin has green eyes....
        They are both gorgeous.......
        Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

More Season Six Promo Images

View them at KryptonSite.com

Comment

Thanks!!! Kristin was sooooo gorgeous tonight in the season 6 opener episode.
            WoW.....she really has made Lana one of the most compelling characters in the
            mythos....!
            Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

More gorgeous Kristin......in her next movie Partition....

Comment

Originally posted by dec55
                More gorgeous Kristin......in her next movie Partition....

[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/dec55/parti_ph10_hr.jpg[ /img]
                Those eyes... wow.

Comment

Originally posted by dec55
                  Kristin's pretty athletic....she was a gymnast..so I have read......either way....she has
                  a heavenly body that can hold her own...and then some.....
                  If you listen to commentary on the episode 'Thirst', in season 5, they actually say was trained as a gymnast and was able to that position at the bottom of the stairs with few problems.

My contribution to the thread, just hope it hasn't already been posted.

Though I won't start liking Lana Lang again (though I always prefered Chloe) until she learns Clark's big secret.
                  http://panzor.deviantart.com/ - deviantART: panzor

Comment

Well, I'm not a fan of the character, but I won't deny KK is an attractive woman. And since I'm trying to revive Thunk/Wow threads for the other characters, I thought it only fair for Kristin/Lana to have one. So.....

- Life after Stargate -
                    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                    sigpic

Comment

Er isn't there already one of these?
                      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                        Er isn't there already one of these?
                        I went through all 14 pages of the Smallville forum and didn't find it, but if I overlooked it, please feel free to give me a link and I'll ask the mods to merge them.

EDIT: I found it. It wasn't called a WOW thread - it was called "Kristin Kruek is an 11". So that's why I overlooked it. Sending message to mods now!
                        Last edited by Killdeer; 10 October 2007, 04:48 PM.
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

So I've recently become addicted to Smallville (thanks to the roommate) and uhhhh Kristin Kreuk, where have you been all my life? I mean wow, angelic is definitely the right word to use.
                          "Did you really expect some utopian fantasy to rise from the ashes?" - Tom Zarek

Comment

I haven't really enjoyed the path the character has taken in the past season or so, especially since she wasn't even that active in the Superman comics, really. It's nice to have a pretty lead, but they really need to quicken the pace of bringing Lois into the foreground.

Kristin, however is a wonderful, talented and pretty actress; she does play the character well, despite the almost excessive Lana-focus seasons 5 and 6 took.

I'm still a fan. :3

Comment

she so gorgeous!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

shes lovely

Comment

Working...
                                X