No announcement yet.

Kristin Kreuk/Lana Lang WOW/Thunk/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erica Durance has an A cup on top of her C cup faket tits.

I love lana for being natural. I don't care for 'em fake ones. Small is fine.

Besides, there's more to a woman than her chest.
    Lana has one of the most beautiful faces in the world, ultimately, this is all that matters.

I was sad on thursday because I didn' see lana in the ep.
    Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
    Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

Originally posted by TheObiJuan
      Erica Durance has an A cup on top of her C cup faket tits.

I love lana for being natural. I don't care for 'em fake ones. Small is fine.

Besides, there's more to a woman than her chest.
      Lana has one of the most beautiful faces in the world, ultimately, this is all that matters.

I was sad on thursday because I didn' see lana in the ep.
      Kristin is incredibly beatiful......it is not wonder that the folks who want get
      her for the new Get Smart movie...really want her...... the woman has real
      talent.....too!!!
      Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Newman
        Exactlly Erica is an 8, Kristin is an 11
        Exactly... I have a friend who's in the "omg Lois is soooo hot, Kristin suxxx" bandwagon, makes me roll my eyes. Kristin is so much hotter then Erica.

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
          you all seem to be forgetting Allison Mack.

sorry....but Chloe has it all going on!

Annette O'Toole as well....man...
          To each, his or her own. I know none of you would be arguing if they were dating each other. You'd just want to watch!
          Fake photo edited for content
          Last edited by Ancient 1; 06 February 2006, 01:56 PM.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
            I find that two people of different races produce the most beautiful children
            lol. For Kristin - small nose and gorgeous hair (like asians have)
            and then I think eyes are more european
            and tan (asian?) skin

Damn I'm jealous
            Not necessarly, my girlfriend is half chinese, quarter german, quarter peruvian(sp?). and she is absolutily gorgeous.

Comment

who cares what race. she's hot period

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                Agreed! Chloe, for me, is the most beautiful female on the show, there's a bit of innocence in her face, tenderness, infatuation easily sets in, if you are adept at noticing such traits.
                Chloe is actually the most believable character to me. She relies on her computer skills and reporter instincts to get things done. She didn't have a billionaire buy her a coffee shop or have a state senatorial seat handed to her. In her own way she's always had to "rough it." It doesn't hurt that she's easy on the eyes either.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                  Chloe is actually the most believable character to me. She relies on her computer skills and reporter instincts to get things done. She didn't have a billionaire buy her a coffee shop or have a state senatorial seat handed to her. In her own way she's always had to "rough it." It doesn't hurt that she's easy on the eyes either.
                  Lana on the other hand is a character that everyone gravitates to.....not only is she uttterly beautiful.....even fans of other characters can't resist to post
                  in a Lana thread...:lol

Lana makes Smallville for me and apparently most folks who watch it...
                  Last edited by dec55; 28 May 2006, 08:20 PM.
                  Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

For you Kristin fans.....the stunningly beautiful Kristin Kreuk.
                    Just exquisite....
                    Courtesy of DevotedtoSmallville.com
                    Last edited by dec55; 15 May 2006, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Lana is sexy but a bit too skinny like a chicken wing. I feel Lois Lane is absolutely F****ble, man is has a sexy walk and is sexy and sophisticated like a sexy woman is.
                      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

erica durance and allison mack are much better than her but she isn't ugly
                        A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

That girl is definitly banging hott

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox
                            Agree with you on all points.
                            Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox

Actually Kristin is considered one of the most beautiful actresses in entertainment right now.....she has been compared to Audrey Hepbern by many as well as by good friend AM..

Kristin in the middle with the rest of the cast......ED is also a friend of Kristin.....

Courtesy of Devoted to Smallville.

Kryptonsite. Pic I think was taken by actor John Glover.

Originally posted by The Ori
                              Lana is sexy but a bit too skinny like a chicken wing. I feel Lois Lane is absolutely F****ble, man is has a sexy walk and is sexy and sophisticated like a sexy woman is.

Kristin's pretty athletic....she was a gymnast..so I have read......either way....she has
                              a heavenly body that can hold her own...and then some.....

Kristin's sleek physique is just Angelic.......a pure exquisite woman......
                              Last edited by dec55; 28 May 2006, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Just for you fans.....the stunningly beautiful Kristin Kruek.

Courtesy of Devoted to Smallville.
                                Lana Lang 2006-2007.

Comment

Working...
                                X