X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Caine Mutiny

Hello,

Here is a link to the film, the upcoming episode, at least in part, appears in homage to:
    http://www.filmsite.org/cain.html

I watched this movie a fair while back, i remember it had a biting ending. Also it was hard to eat strawberries for awhile afterwards without feeling a strange sense of paranoia. ;-)

Here's to hoping the galactica episode can do something similar.

- Robert

Methinks you have the wrong Legendary Commander Cain. This next episode is supposed to be a re-imagining of a previous episode of the original BSG that involved a character named Commander Cain.

Comment

He's saying that though next weeks Pegasus is borrows characters and ideas from the Cain ep. from BSG '78, the actual plots probably have little in common because it is a re-imagining and not a re-telling. However if you've watched the preview for Pegasus you'll find that the plot borrows heavily from the film he pointed out (The Caine Mutiny ). They are both about a strict officer taking over a relatively informal navy crew, and the conflicts that ensue when the by the book command style of the new commanding officer mixes with the informal command style the crew is use to.

Comment

Okay, I see. Then I guess that it'll be something of a combination of the two. That should be very interesting.

Comment

Working...
        X