Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    I always wanted to see The Doctor/7 of 9 come into canon
    Nope. Instead we got Chakotay/Seven... thanks Mr. Braga.

You could stretch that to almost all television and books in general as well. Their is no such thing as creativity anymore
    Yep. That is kinda what I was trying to tell Rac.

Now let me see if I can find my list for the movies. I made it back when I joined this thread.
    "1. The Undiscovered Country" You know you want to! I dunno, guess I'm just a TNG guy at heart. First Contact will probably always be my favorite of the films.
    sigpic
    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Alder View Post
      That. Was. Disgusting.
      That was funny.

Comment

I always wanted to see The Doctor/7 of 9 come into canon
        Oh now they had good chemistry and something else....Now what was it......Oh yeah, they had actual scenes together

You know I was on vacation away from my computer since Wednesday. So I was backreading what I missed. If you had not mentioned me I would most likely went by your post instead of commenting my memory challanged friend.
        I didn't know you were on vaca....Did you tell me, I can't remember you saying

She will always be Lady Goldfish to me
        *hits Jel with a duck billed platypus*

Originally posted by Darth kat View Post
        I loved it when they showed the Promenade packed with tribbles hehe.
        That was funny I remember that much, can't remember who was on the promenade at the time What? It's been a long time since I saw it I so gotta do a rerun of DS9
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Descent View Post
          Yep. That is kinda what I was trying to tell Rac.
          You'll have to forgive Lady Rac. Her mind isn't what it use to be. Age is starting to catch up with her.

"1. The Undiscovered Country" You know you want to! I dunno, guess I'm just a TNG guy at heart. First Contact will probably always be my favorite of the films.
          Undiscovered Country is 2 or 3. First Contact gets the first spot,
          Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          I didn't know you were on vaca....Did you tell me, I can't remember you saying
          I told knowone
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

I told knowone
            That really sounds as if it should have "BWAHAHAHA!!" after it...

Comment

The lack of the laugh makes it more evil. Weyoun laughed but the Female Shapeshifter did not. And I always thought the the Female Shapeshifter was more evil then Weyoun
              Jelgate is right

Comment

I told knowone
                ah ok, I thought I forgot something again

Don't encourage him

The lack of the laugh makes it more evil. Weyoun laughed but the Female Shapeshifter did not. And I always thought the the Female Shapeshifter was more evil then Weyoun
                Oh she was way more evil...I hated her for the way she manipulated poor Odo
                sigpic

Comment

The best villians are the ones who get personal with the protangnist. That is why she was such a great villian. She got personal with Odo and really made him crack. Dukuat is another good example. He really knew how to push Sisko
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Oh, Odo was a dope to fall for her tricks anyway.

Also, when did Weyoun ever 'laugh an evil laugh'? I honestly don't remember him laughing... at all...
                    sigpic
                    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

The best villians are the ones who get personal with the protangnist. That is why she was such a great villian. She got personal with Odo and really made him crack. Dukuat is another good example. He really knew how to push Sisko
                      Yes but Odo proved to be stronger in the end cause he broke her hold over him
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh, Odo was a dope to fall for her tricks anyway.

Also, when did Weyoun ever 'laugh an evil laugh'? I honestly don't remember him laughing... at all...
                        Odo wasn't a dope *hits Descent with a rubber ducky*
                        sigpic

Comment

Odo wasn't a dope *hits Descent with a rubber ducky*
                          Odo may have been a dope in those few episodes in S6 but Quark is a dope in every episode.
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Odo may have been a dope in those few episodes in S6 but Quark is a dope in every episode.
                            Well he never could get the better of Odo Unless Odo let him on those few occasions
                            sigpic

Comment

It was more of a condescending chuckle...

Comment

Originally posted by Lieutenant Colonel Davis View Post
                                I'm trying to lurk less.
                                Now lose the cloak and hat and come into the sunshine!
                                You'll have to forgive Lady Rac. Her mind isn't what it use to be. Age is starting to catch up with her.

Undiscovered Country is 2 or 3. First Contact gets the first spot,

I told knowone
                                Except the local police as he is required to by law!
                                Pssst it's "no one"

I always found the inconsistancy of TNG's use of the Prime Directive to be irritating as heck!

Comment

Working...
                                X