This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kdvb1 View Post
    Is there a thread where people post screenshots of certain eps?
    I'm looking for a larger size pic and can't find it through google.
    I don't think such a thread exists, not specific for screencaptures anyway, though I'm sure you could find that shot in a McKay/Sheppard thread if you like digging for it.

HOWEVER... I have a much simpler solution for you.

Gateworld's episode database also contains screencaptures so perhaps you may find a larger option right there --> I guessed it's a shot from the season 3 Atlantis episode The Game.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      I don't think such a thread exists, not specific for screencaptures anyway, though I'm sure you could find that shot in a McKay/Sheppard thread if you like digging for it.

HOWEVER... I have a much simpler solution for you.

Gateworld's episode database also contains screencaptures so perhaps you may find a larger option right there --> I guessed it's a shot from the season 3 Atlantis episode The Game.
      I have the Atlantis 1-5 boxset, so can offer to do caps if Kdvb1 can't find what he/she/they are looking for. Just as a side note.

Anyway, I noticed that some people have different avs that aren't in the gallery, are we able to change our avators to ones that aren't in the gallery. Or do I need a higher post count before I can.
      sigpic
      He’s the moon when I’m lost in darkness, and warmth when I shiver in cold

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Halstead View Post
        Anyway, I noticed that some people have different avs that aren't in the gallery, are we able to change our avators to ones that aren't in the gallery. Or do I need a higher post count before I can.
        Yes, that comes with postcount which when Stargate was still an active fandom, as opposed to the dorment one now, was really easy (relatively speaking) to reach.

The exact number is a well-guarded secret, but it should be around 2000 posts or something.
        Also, posts in Off-topic don't get counted.

Comment

Yes, that comes with postcount which when Stargate was still an active fandom, as opposed to the dorment one now, was really easy (relatively speaking) to reach.

The exact number is a well-guarded secret, but it should be around 2000 posts or something.
          Also, posts in Off-topic don't get counted.
          Ah, okay. I figured it was something like that, no worries. Maybe I'll get there, maybe I won't. For now I'm happy with Major Lorne.

Yeah, it's a shame there isn't more of Stargate, I would have loved at least another couple seasons of Atlantis. But anyway, cheers for the answer.
          sigpic

Comment

You're welcome.

Always happy to be of service.

Comment

FH is a door on the heart of gold
              sigpic
              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I'll be sighing behind my mask...

Comment

You have never read or watched HHGTTG?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                    You have never read or watched HHGTTG?
                    I have -- I know of the sighing doors, on the Heart of Gold. Marvin rules!

I watched it and currently am reading it. The book is just hilariously bizar.

Comment

I was sure I'd asked this awhile ago, but when searching this thread back I couldn't see anything, so perhaps I imagined it. Anyway, I was wondering if it's possible to merge accounts. When I registered this account I completely forgot at the time that I'd previously been registered here under a different name, but then when looking around the board I found my old account. I've since changed emails since creating that old account and can't remember what email I even used and no longer use. Anyway I was wondering if it were possible to merge this account with my old one - which is Nikki Alexander - but keep this username.

I'm really sorry, and I'm pretty sure I've broken one of the board rules, and it's something I don't usually do, but I geuninely had forgotten I already had an account here when I created this one. Hopefully I don't get banned from here or anything.
                      sigpic

Comment

Accounts can be merged -- you just need to wait for a friendly neighborhood moderator to get it done for you.

Comment

Accounts can be merged -- you just need to wait for a friendly neighborhood moderator to get it done for you.
                          Spider-baggie, Spider-baggie, does whatever a Spider-baggie can.....
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Halstead View Post
                            I was sure I'd asked this awhile ago, but when searching this thread back I couldn't see anything, so perhaps I imagined it. Anyway, I was wondering if it's possible to merge accounts. When I registered this account I completely forgot at the time that I'd previously been registered here under a different name, but then when looking around the board I found my old account. I've since changed emails since creating that old account and can't remember what email I even used and no longer use. Anyway I was wondering if it were possible to merge this account with my old one - which is Nikki Alexander - but keep this username.

I'm really sorry, and I'm pretty sure I've broken one of the board rules, and it's something I don't usually do, but I geuninely had forgotten I already had an account here when I created this one. Hopefully I don't get banned from here or anything.
                            I doubt it. But I think I see FH waiting for you out back by the BBQ. And she's tapping her foot. That's not good.

Comment

I have hungry masses to feed...

Comment

I am a hungry mass
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X