Page 732 of 732 FirstFirst ... 232632682722729730731732
Results 14,621 to 14,633 of 14633
    Air Force Chief of Staff Falcon Horus's Avatar

Default Re: Ask the Moderators

Accounts can be merged -- you just need to wait for a friendly neighborhood moderator to get it done for you.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
    Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 9 of SG-1
    First time watching Star Trek: The Adventures of Captain Kirk and his Trusted Sidekick, Mr. Spock

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Accounts can be merged -- you just need to wait for a friendly neighborhood moderator to get it done for you.
    Spider-baggie, Spider-baggie, does whatever a Spider-baggie can.....
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Halstead View Post
    I was sure I'd asked this awhile ago, but when searching this thread back I couldn't see anything, so perhaps I imagined it. Anyway, I was wondering if it's possible to merge accounts. When I registered this account I completely forgot at the time that I'd previously been registered here under a different name, but then when looking around the board I found my old account. I've since changed emails since creating that old account and can't remember what email I even used and no longer use. Anyway I was wondering if it were possible to merge this account with my old one - which is Nikki Alexander - but keep this username.

I'm really sorry, and I'm pretty sure I've broken one of the board rules, and it's something I don't usually do, but I geuninely had forgotten I already had an account here when I created this one. Hopefully I don't get banned from here or anything.
    I doubt it. But I think I see FH waiting for you out back by the BBQ. And she's tapping her foot. That's not good.
    "It may seem pointless but small talk is a vital dating skill. It helps to establish a rapport with your companion."
    - Starship Voyager's Holographic Doctor
    "Perhaps there's something to be said for assimilation after all."
    - Former Borg Seven of Nine

I have hungry masses to feed...
    First time watching Star Trek: The Adventures of Captain Kirk and his Trusted Sidekick, Mr. Spock

I am a hungry mass

Hi, I'm wanting to use this banner in my sig, but when I've tried adding it, it's says it's too large. Does anyone know how I can make it smaller to be able to fit in my sig. Do I need to split it or something.

https://i.ibb.co/BNdgXcz/joeflanigan02-zps03922b8c.png

Hi, I'm wanting to use this banner in my sig, but when I've tried adding it, it's says it's too large. Does anyone know how I can make it smaller to be able to fit in my sig. Do I need to split it or something.

You would use a graphics program to crop or resize it. Some operating systems come with a basic one installed, such as Windows' "Paint", or you can use something like Photoshop. However, Photoshop is very expensive. There is a good freebie called "The Gimp" you can get for free. While it was originally made for Linux operating systems, it has been ported to Windows.
    "It may seem pointless but small talk is a vital dating skill. It helps to establish a rapport with your companion."
    - Starship Voyager's Holographic Doctor
    "Perhaps there's something to be said for assimilation after all."
    - Former Borg Seven of Nine

I think it's tripping over your KB level, but can't be sure.

Try saving it at a lower resolution, which you should be able to do in Gimp (as suggested by Annoyed).

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I think it's tripping over your KB level, but can't be sure.

Try saving it at a lower resolution, which you should be able to do in Gimp (as suggested by Annoyed).
    I think it's probably something to do with the textures/effects I use on it. I've found another one to use that seems to fit.

Thanks for the help though, and apologies for not posting this in the members help thread, I didn't see that one before.

He’s the moon when I’m lost in darkness, and warmth when I shiver in cold

How can I change my signature in my profile? I am just a tiny little blind Goa'uld who can't find this option on my profile screen. Shame on me. Please, help.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

All you really need to do is "insert image" in the options when you are on your home page for your profile.

Will Discovery be getting a S3 folder?
    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    Jelgate is right

Quote Originally Posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    All you really need to do is "insert image" in the options when you are on your home page for your profile.
    Thanks. Az'ryel helped as well. It was in "my controls" which can be seen only on my PC, but not on the mobile or tablet version of the forum. Ooops.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Page 732 of 732 FirstFirst ... 232632682722729730731732