Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not sure if it was me or your ads, but check your ads I just got hit by one of those fake ads saying that your windows was damaged and there for your files were deleted, this is the link.

win Erx03

https://fasezylupo.cf/ln/ugHMoHkpJaT...CeEsrysZdqkCuz

Comment

Oye!!

Can this thread be re-opened so we can spread some season greenings around?

To y'all who celebrate -- happy X-mas!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Happy Holidays to you too,Falcon!

It's a very old thread now so...

Linkie time: Season's Greenings! ( Dec 24th 2019-January 1st 2020)

I've explained the reason for the redux in post 1.
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays
          D
          ear Mods!
          Last edited by Alan; 24 December 2019, 03:04 PM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Happy Holidays!

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays wishes to you too,Alan and Scifigirl!

(By extension,ditto to everyone else!)

Comment

HAPPYNEW YEAR
                EVERYONE!!!
                WISHING ALL
                THE VERY BEST
                IN 2020!!!

And also a massive Thank You to the Mods for yet another year of looking out for us!!! So very much appreciated!!!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Don't you mean mod? The only one I even see these days is Baggie
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Don't you mean mod? The only one I even see these days is Baggie
                    I must admit that I don't know. I'm always good and never get into trouble here at GW so never see much of the mods or even come in to this thread much. Well...apart from when I'm telling them that their forum clock is running 5-minutes behind the Microsoft clock which, admittedly, has been keeping the time really well recently.

Comment

Happy New Year back atcha Alan,and the same to everyone else.Even jelgate,natch...

Seriously though,I and the other Staff wish you all a healthy,wise,prosperous and happy 2020.

Comment

Quick message to let you all know that if you're hitting 502 errors or having trouble logging in to the Forum,Greg and Darren already know this is going on ,and are working on a fix.

If you can't log in or register,please e-mail Darren c/o webmaster-at-gateworld.net and include your details,e-address and username.

I or another Admin will update this thread once we've sorted the glitch out.

Comment

Log-in is fixed.

502 errors: still ongoing.

*If any of you are waiting on anything to be done or replied to anywhere: please bear in mind that the Staff have the same 502 errors to contend with for now.

Comment

502 error in the Stargate News thread where I posted a link from Joe Mallozzi's blog about the Tweetstorm on Jan 25 for Europe

Comment

Thanks,ScifigirlSG!

It seems to be random in some places and constant in others.
                              Anyway,something to test for yourselves if you haven't done so already.

Found a workround that'll let us get past the error affecting some threads:

Use the Quick Reply box below the thread(s) and then click "go advanced" to get to the end or other pages of 502-affected threads.
                              That will help you guys post AND be able to read posts you can't access.

If you need to put in a spoiler warning tag or requote posts:

Type the Spoiler tags or the Quote tags into the post you're sending through.
                              [SPOILER] and [#/SPOILER]

=
                              Spoiler:
                              and

Other variations of spoiler and /end spoiler tags should work.

Or [QUOTE=from username](type quoted post/lines)[#/QUOTE]
                              =
                              Originally posted by username
                              (type quoted post/lines)
                              The # in the examples is just there to show up the vb code you need.

If you (the general "you") can't get into specific folders,or threads: Pm me a link to the affected forum/thread.
                              I can then test the links and add them to the ones we've sent to Darren and Greg.

Thanks in advance,and also thanks everyone for your patience whilst all this is going on!

Comment

Maybe it's my firewall being a pain-in-the-mik'ta but I'm getting a lot of these errors when I'm trying to surf onto the forum through my shortcut link on my Chrome homepage:

NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

When I try the main website and then onto the forum, I'm usually good for a while...
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X