Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wanted to say hey Skydiver and Baggie cuz I haven’t been on for a bit.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy View Post
      I just wanted to say hey Skydiver and Baggie cuz I haven’t been on for a bit.
      Hey, good to see you
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Not a question but an observance. GateWorld clock is 5 minutes behind Phoenix time

Comment

Originally posted by ScifigirlSG View Post
          Not a question but an observance. GateWorld clock is 5 minutes behind Phoenix time
          I think it's been behind for a while now...

Something Gregg might now more about, our trusty technician.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Is there anyway I can change my username? My current username was the name of my late pet turtle who died years ago in apartment fire. Is Bad Wolf taken because I rather be Bad Wolf than my dead turtle.
            Hello
            I like Daniel. Why is there not a simple heart emoji? I got a crush on Daniel. I think I always did.

Comment

Originally posted by ScifigirlSG View Post
              Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              I think it's been behind for a while now...

Something Gregg might now more about, our trusty technician.
              I'm on UK time and have noticed this again too. I say "again" because this problem was actually fixed before, but it seems to have reasserted itself. I'm sure Gregg will get it sorted.

And I'm quoting the below post because I don't want the Mods to miss it:

Originally posted by VrotoTurtle View Post
              Is there anyway I can change my username? My current username was the name of my late pet turtle who died years ago in apartment fire. Is Bad Wolf taken because I rather be Bad Wolf than my dead turtle.
              I really hope that they'll be able to sort that out for you.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by VrotoTurtle View Post
                I sent a PM with the name I wished to have to one of the moderators, so you could do that likely too, I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
                  I sent a PM with the name I wished to have to one of the moderators, so you could do that likely too, I guess
                  How do I know who is a moderator and who is not?
                  Hello
                  I like Daniel. Why is there not a simple heart emoji? I got a crush on Daniel. I think I always did.

Comment

Look at the title under their avatar box,or check the Forum Leaders link near the forum base.( Also see the FAQ).

In my case look under the piccie of Castiel.
                    Other active Mods/Admins : Skydiver ( Forum Manager) Darren ( GW's Chief Editor/Owner) jasminaGo and Rosehawk.

Main ones to contact re username changes are me or Skydiver.

"Bad Wolf" is in use already but I can pm you with the various versions from the user lists in the database so that you can choose a new name right away.
                    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Forum clock: mailing Darren.TY folks!

Comment

sigpic
                        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Do I need to log out for the name change? Also can I change my email address?
                          Hello

Comment

LOL at GF's welcome back.

Righto: name change is done (see PM)

To change your e-addy go into My Controls and look for My Account - Edit Email & Password.

Once you're sure your new details are in there,click on "Save Changes."

Comment

Okay I think I changed my email address. Not sure yet until I get my first topic reply notification.
                              Hello

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf the Artist View Post
                                Okay I think I changed my email address. Not sure yet until I get my first topic reply notification.
                                Unless you turned that off.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X