Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you want us to test the report function for you later?
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Yes please!
      Post to let me know which threads /posts you reported.All volunteers welcome!

Weird thing: I got an e-mail notification for your post,but not one for any of the umpteen other threads I subbed to or for the PM I was sent today.
      Anyone else having similar problems?

If anyone's having difficulty viewing the forum or logging in via phones,Ipads,android, etc can you post in here too,please?
      (If you don't want to post your details,Pm them to me.)
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

@Bagpuss

I made a report of the new Furling thread -- how it could possibly fit better in the fanfiction section.

Did you receive the report? Checking whether it's still faulty.

Comment

And I reported FH just because....
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            And I reported FH just because....
            That wouldn't be a first for me, I think.

Comment

Hi Falcon! I got a notification of your post - but not the report of that particular thread.

Jel if you're serious-no report recieved.

Looks like the problem's still there.

If anyone wants to report a few posts,please go ahead.Pick one or two from threads that don't need a mod action though.
              (Somewhere like GateWord Features,old threads,Fun and games,etc.The more random the tests the better.)

*Any posts that may break a forum rule still need to be reported via Private Message till we get the report feature repaired.*
              Keeps it confidential so no Inigo Montoya's will chase the person who killed their posts.
              ( "My name is Inigo Montoya.You killed my posts-prepare to die!" )

Comment

I am serious. My report was asking for two bacon sandwiches so obviously the report was not serious. I was just testing it for you
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Alas,no report recieved.
                  *Sneaks jel some sandwiches anyway*

Comment

I couldn't find a "Happy Birthday GateWorld" thread today, so I'll wish GateWorld a happy 19th birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by ScifigirlSG View Post
                      I couldn't find a "Happy Birthday GateWorld" thread today, so I'll wish GateWorld a happy 19th birthday.
                      THanks, that’s so sweet of you. I’m sure it has to be odd to Darren to know if his site were a kid it would be in college now.
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        THanks, that’s so sweet of you. I’m sure it has to be odd to Darren to know if his site were a kid it would be in college now.

That's just weird... but I bet it be something with science or archaeology if it were.

Comment

Does that make Sky, GW's godmother?
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

19, huh? Wow. You don't look a day over 10!!! Happy Birthday, Gateworld!!! Thank you so much for everything!!! Many Happy Returns!!!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Hi mods. Just a quick query for you. Something weird I've noticed recently is that GW's clock seems to be running about 2-minutes behind the Microsoft clock. As I post this this it is 12:46pm (GMT) according to Microsoft clock but GW's posting clock is saying 12:44pm (GMT). Any particular reason for this?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

It seems as if the Firefox display issue has been resolved. Is there someone I can thank?

Seaboe
                                If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Working...
                                X