This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greg View Post
    Apologies, the SSL issue has been corrected.
    Thanks Much Greg! Get some coffee {or your choice of caffiene source!} you earned it!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

WHEW...glad it wasn't just me, the last time I saw that message I over rode it and got a virus, so I wasn't going to risk over riding this time, I thought I wouldn't be able to come back again.

Comment

THANK YOU!!!
        **Leaves offering of cake**
        sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Hey guys,

I have got a problem:

I can't login on the main site (I can use my login and password just fine here on the forums, but on the main Gateworld-Site? Nope, it isn't working and reseting the password isn't working either!), so:

Please, help?

greetings LAX

Comment

Hi LAX!

The Forum accounts aren't connected to the main site at GateWorld or SciFi Stream.This message is still up on the GateWorld Member Login piece (LINK)

Originally posted by GW
            A Note To Current Members: If you created a GateWorld account prior to September 10, 2017, you will need to reset your password before you can log in. Our apologies for the inconvenience, and let us know if you have any problems getting logged in!
            Have you been able (previous to today!) to post comments on the main articles,and can you still get into the e-mail address you used to register for the GW site?
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Nah, so it's "Play it again, Sam"? (register again)

'kay, will be doing that (wanted to comment on that podcast on the future of Stargate!)

Thanks for clearing that up!

Keep up the great work guys!

greetings LAX

Comment

Probably the easiest solution,LAX!

Hope registering and posting goes smoothly and TY for the compliment.Have a great weekend!
                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

How can we flag omnipedia entries for review/updating?

Nevermind-- I found a form to fill out and sent it in. There is an Omnipedia FAQ different from the site FAQ, but appears to use the same contact form.
                  Last edited by WraithTech; 27 July 2018, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GateWorld View Post
                    If you guys are ready for a dedicated Orville folder, I'll make one. I'm enjoying the show and our episode guide on SciFi Stream is doing really well traffic-wise.

~Darren
                    Just checking in to see if this was still can option. Can we get a dedicated Orville folder?

Thanks!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes! I'll do that today.

Comment

I just wanted to ask the Mods if they had forgotten about that special Stargate SG-1 theme I submit almost a year ago? This month would be a good month, Aug. 17-19 or Aug. 24-27, to use it because Don S. Davis's birthday would have been August 4, AT's birthday is August 28, July was the 21st anniversary of SG-1 and June was the 10th anniversary of Don S. Davis' death. If Aug 24-27 is chosen then maybe it could be left up for AT's birthday and then taken down after that.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

This is an issue I thought Darren might want to know about: No matter where I am on the the forum, some of the items in the menu bar (SGU, Franchise, Omnipedia, and Podcasts) have their pop-up menu disappear, when I move the mouse down to select one of the list items.
                          Last edited by planet_tv; 18 August 2018, 10:53 AM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                            This is an issue I thought Darren might want to know about: No matter where I am on the the forum, some of the items in the menu bar (SGU, Franchise, Omnipedia, and Podcasts) have their pop-up menu disappear, when I move the mouse down to select one of the list items.
                            Just tried it myself. The pop-up menu disappears for me too.

EDIT: Sorry, it works in my control panel but not the forum threads
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

Weird! It's doing it for me, too. I'll see if I am able to troubleshoot it.

Thanks for the head's up!

~Darren

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                                This one is now fixed. Thanks again for reporting it!

~Darren

Comment

Working...
                                X