X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Good evening to you,Digi!

(Just gone 3 am here,so good morning-ish too!)

Nope,not just you.It's taken me several attempts just to get this reply through.

The 502 errors are still hitting but Greg's on the case,and he's sorted out the forum clock issue.
    Happy to hear about the forum's clock being fixed, Baggie. That 5-minute delay was such an odd issue for it to have. Please pass our thanks on to Greg.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

This thread is broken too now.

https://forum.gateworld.net/threads/...lm-and-Origins

And also this one

https://forum.gateworld.net/threads/...ld-I-watch-now

Thanks!
      Spoiler:
      I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Yeah, Chaka and I were conversing in that first thread
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          Yeah, Chaka and I were conversing in that first thread
          Every thread I touch gets broken, I'm cursed!

PS Digi I'll just start a new one to continue that conversation with Nivao as well.
          Spoiler:
          I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

The 502's should be fixed.

Comment

Thanks for fixing those bugs

I have noticed something strange though the recent few times I have logged in via the quick log in on top of the forum. Usually when I click the fields for name and pw, the grey text saying what goes in each field would be deleted automatically to let you type the information in.
              Recently though, that text remains there and I have to mark and delete it manually before I can enter my Username and pw, but sometimes even if I delete the text in the PW field it is there again when I press enter to log in, so that it makes the wrong password

I am on Chrome, latest version but Firefox does the same for me

Edit:

I just noticed that for the password field not only the grey text needs to be deleted but also if I enter the password it does not replace what I type with ***** anymore
              Last edited by DarkenLycht; 02 February 2019, 01:55 PM.

Comment

I'd like to add that I don't even see my password which should be there since it's saved to remember me.
                Nevertheless, when I hit "login", all is fine and no issue arises with the field seemingly empty.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I don't normally go to the GW site on my smartphone. Just out of curiosity, I went to the GW site, and I received a message that said "the certificate for this site isn't trusted".

Comment

There is news on Twitter and Facebook today that Carmen Argenziano has died. I googled this and can't find any information about it. Does anyone know if this is true or not true. One member on Facebook is posting numerous comments that he has passed away. I won't believe it until there is some kind of official confirmation.

EDIT; Apparently this is true. The news came from Eileen Grubba, a dear friend of Carmen's, which was posted on Facebook. He will always be Jacob Carter to me.

https://www.facebook.com/eileen.grubba?hc_location=ufi
                    Last edited by hedwig; 10 February 2019, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Baggie has alerted Darren to see if he can get a confirmation.

I shall live in cautious denial until there’s some confirmation.
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Darren has confirmed that Carmen has left us
                        https://www.gateworld.net/news/2019/...ano-1943-2019/

sigpic

Comment

Ahhh noooo
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

https://forum.gateworld.net/threads/...no-(1943-2019)

Please feel free to share your memories
                            Last edited by Skydiver; 10 February 2019, 02:18 PM.

sigpic

Comment

I submitted a special SG-1 some time after 20th anniversary of SG-1 and since it hasn't been used yet I was wondering if it could be used in one of the last weekends of this month. Maybe it could be dedicated to Carmen Argenziano.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Is chrome on pc not friendly with gateworld anymore ? I ham having page freezing issues when trying to get here via laptop. On mobile devices it works fine

EDIT: Nevermind its working now, had to restart my laptop due to windows updates
                                Last edited by Princess Awinita; 25 March 2019, 11:13 AM.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X