X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    I'm getting the same loop.

Several tests later and all I get is returned to the same page.E-mailing Darren.
    Ah... not just me then. At least, that's something.

Thank you.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Y'welcome Falcon!

Still no fix to this little merry-go-round.Keep getting sent back to the reset password page,but didn't even get the captcha tickboxes to do this time.

Odd!

The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Aw, gateworld must trust you enough to know you're not a replicator.

I, on the other hand, ... there's still suspicion -- tick the box please... and then get send back to go.

It's a neverending loop.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

As account deletion is not permitted, I would like to request a username change. The FAQs said to private message, but I'm not sure how to do that.

Comment

Hi and welcome!

Righto,as you've literally just joined today,you're on Probie Status,so won't be able to use private messaging for a while.
            However,just queue a post in here letting us know the username you'd prefer so we can check the database and get back to you asap.

Hopefully we can quickly make the change,but bear in mind it's a once - only change so be sure it's a new name you'll want to keep.

Comment

Thank you for your fast response, I would like my new username to be lostinterloper please.

Comment

Change made and you're very welcome!

Comment

Hey folks, I need some immediate help! I'm trying to post some photos in the forums, but can't for some reason. I can't figure out why not, either. Can you all help me? Thanks!
                  Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
                  (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

Imgur and imgbox are pretty good for free pic hosting and posting,but maybe you already figured that out,seeing iiradned already replied to you in Members helping Members,and you've been able to post to the counting game in OT Chatter

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                      Imgur and imgbox are pretty good for free pic hosting and posting,but maybe you already figured that out,seeing iiradned already replied to you in Members helping Members,and you've been able to post to the counting game in OT Chatter
                      Yes, I did. I use Imgur, but sometimes it still won't let me post for some reason. Don't know why...
                      Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
                      (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

Working...
                      X