• Show
Clear All

Could do one for the season finale lol, yeah i knew it was too soon
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

There will be other Seasons of GOT,and the series of novels is still in the works so...it's back on the Future Theme Suggestions list !
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Have we had Psych theme yet? or maybe an X Files one
        sigpic

Comment

Ooh, X-Files! If we have had one it hasn't been in a good long while.
          Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Added Psych and The X-Files to the Future Themes Suggestions List.

We've been trying to get through the ones already recieved,but thank you ALL for the ideas.

Keep them coming!
            *Lobs a tissue box inscribed "Send more" into the Forum*

Comment

i see what you did there, and thank you
              sigpic

Comment

I keep forgetting to PM a mod with these theme weekend suggestions:
                Sliders
                Quantum Leap - didn't know that it turned 25 this past March 26 until I saw it on Al's Place, a Quantum Leap fansite.
                The Big Bang Theory - don't remember if this has been done but if it has ignore it.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                  i see what you did there, and thank you

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                  I keep forgetting to PM a mod with these theme weekend suggestions:
                  Sliders
                  Quantum Leap - didn't know that it turned 25 this past March 26 until I saw it on Al's Place, a Quantum Leap fansite.
                  The Big Bang Theory - don't remember if this has been done but if it has ignore it.
                  Thanks! Added them to the list.

Comment

Back to the Future comes to mind, think about it! Someone could be the DeLorean!

Wait, have we done a Transformers theme ?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

We haven't done either of those as themes,so they've been added into the List too.

There won't be time this year to implement all the suggestions ,but 2015 is wide open so far.

Sky's post bears repeating :

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

Suggestions are always welcome. The general criteria is popularity/general knowledge of the theme (show, movie, etc) and how well the mods know it....since we make it up, it's gotta be something we're familiar with.

Comment

How about just a deep space nine theme? or Babylon 5 theme? i'm not sure if we done b5

You could change the cantina to quark's bar for the weekend or something
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

On the List.

Consider the Cantina idea as taken under advisement,lol!

Comment

Oh, Quark has been serving at the Cantina bar for some time now...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                              Fixing the Omni's not an easy task and it's something the Mods /Forum Admins don't have access to,but here's something you and others can try out:

Going to the Omnipedia itself only gives us the search option.(Not a lot of help if your browsers aren't letting you through.)
                              The drop-down menu isn't working ,but there's a way to get at the menu list & Races,

Go here instead : GW Home: Main page

Move your cursor ("Mouse over") the Omnipedia link,then use the drop -down menu.

Shortcuts here :

Characters

Races

Planets

Ships

Technology

Miscellany

Those links should all work in IE,FF or Chrome/Safari.Add them into your favorites/Bookmarks and they ought to help till Greg can sort out the Omni links.
                              i tried this and it worked fine on my computer, but it won't work on an iPad. my friend only has an iPad. are they ever going to get it back to normal?

Comment

I contacted Darren and he's fixed the Omnipedia Menu.

You and your friend may need to check through your iPad's Apps and Browser to see if you need to tweak/upgrade anything,but theoretically you should now be able to access everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X