This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Allo there,Kilgharrah!

Still waiting on my own subs and stuff like pm notifications to come through.

Best I can tell is that after quite some time of the e mailer going a bit loopy,Greg's fixed it,and it's catching up again.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Hey baggie, hope you're doing well.

And thanks baggie.

Comment

Been better but improving,thanks! Hope you're doing ok too.

As ever - you're very welcome,Kil!

Comment

Is it permitted to post merchandise for sale?
          Thank you

Comment

Yes indeed!

Just create a thread in the Stargate or ScifiStream section the merchandise is relevant to.

Comment

question regarding access to old account, I had one but the email that I used was deactivated so I cant access the password reset is there anything that can be done?
              formerly known as sheylafan87 but its been so long I dont remember my log in info to it so made a new one.

-=Daily Jeyla blog=-

Comment

Yes,and wecome back!

Sent you a private message.Hopefully you'll have recieved the notification in your e-mail inbox,but check your spam folder in case it was diverted there by your mailer.

Comment

Want to report something, for like 10 minutes before now, I tried to get to this site and the main GateWorld.net.
                  All I got was "site is not available" like the site would not exist or I had actually lost internet connection though as it was not the only site I had open, I knew that this wasn't the case. Now it works again like nothing ever happend

Have a nice weekend

Comment

Can a mod edit this post of mine here: https://forum.gateworld.net/threads/...1#post14541485 and the following post where I was quoted?

All I want is the image code in the post changed to this

so the image is linked to imgbox and not Photobucket.

Oh, can I possibly get a copy of the code from my post here so I can make the changes to images and then have the post updated with the changes?

Thanks.
                    Last edited by planet_tv; 28 July 2020, 01:31 PM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

All done and pm sent with the code.
                      Let me know if you need any more edits etc!

Comment

I don't know if this is possible, but can you set it up so when people send messages in the groups section they come up in the notifications section?
                        Cheers
                        sigpic
                        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Baggie, are you ok?
                          sigpic

Comment

Folks, you might want to check your system for bugs.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                              I don't know if this is possible, but can you set it up so when people send messages in the groups section they come up in the notifications section?
                              Cheers
                              Hola!

I know I've never had any notifications for the groups I run/belong to aside from that daily e-mail sub (which doesn't seem to work very well.) but I asked Darren to check,because it's a neat idea.
                              No luck though.When we get the next vbulletin upgrade through he's going to re-check all that, amongst other suggested improvements.
                              (There's quite a list,lol! )

For now the fastest way to check the groups you belong to is to either got to the last message and back-read ,or look via your activity stream on your profile.
                              (You likely already do that GF,but it's a work-round for others' benefit.)

Baggie, are you ok?
                              Just about!
                              Thanks for asking.Been ill.Now have conceded I need to go back to my GP and push to get some scans.
                              Fun at the present time.Not everything can be diagnosed over the phone,via press button options or whatever...or to the receptionist to triage.
                              Having only a one-hour window to call Mon--Thursday's annoying too,though I realise the Covid-19 risks are lowered by that kind of restriction.

Folks, you might want to check your system for bugs.
                              Is it that stupidly tricky intermittant problem we keep getting about gmail not seeing the site as secure enough to let mail and reports through,a dodgy ad, or have you seen something different?

PM me if you prefer.

Comment

Getting sent to a dodgy site, but just from GW.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X