Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I'm wanting to use this banner in my sig, but when I've tried adding it, it's says it's too large. Does anyone know how I can make it smaller to be able to fit in my sig. Do I need to split it or something.

https://i.ibb.co/BNdgXcz/joeflanigan02-zps03922b8c.png
    sigpic
    He’s the moon when I’m lost in darkness, and warmth when I shiver in cold

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Halstead View Post
      Hi, I'm wanting to use this banner in my sig, but when I've tried adding it, it's says it's too large. Does anyone know how I can make it smaller to be able to fit in my sig. Do I need to split it or something.

You would use a graphics program to crop or resize it. Some operating systems come with a basic one installed, such as Windows' "Paint", or you can use something like Photoshop. However, Photoshop is very expensive. There is a good freebie called "The Gimp" you can get for free. While it was originally made for Linux operating systems, it has been ported to Windows.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Halstead View Post

I think it's tripping over your KB level, but can't be sure.

Try saving it at a lower resolution, which you should be able to do in Gimp (as suggested by Annoyed).
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          I think it's tripping over your KB level, but can't be sure.

Try saving it at a lower resolution, which you should be able to do in Gimp (as suggested by Annoyed).
          I think it's probably something to do with the textures/effects I use on it. I've found another one to use that seems to fit.

Thanks for the help though, and apologies for not posting this in the members help thread, I didn't see that one before.
          sigpic
          He’s the moon when I’m lost in darkness, and warmth when I shiver in cold

Comment

How can I change my signature in my profile? I am just a tiny little blind Goa'uld who can't find this option on my profile screen. Shame on me. Please, help.
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

All you really need to do is "insert image" in the options when you are on your home page for your profile.
              sigpic
              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Will Discovery be getting a S3 folder?
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                  All you really need to do is "insert image" in the options when you are on your home page for your profile.
                  Thanks. Az'ryel helped as well. It was in "my controls" which can be seen only on my PC, but not on the mobile or tablet version of the forum. Ooops.
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

why are these seemingly new threads on TWD, "closed"?

https://forum.gateworld.net/threads/...oto=nextnewest

Comment

The show's on hiatus till February - April 2021.

*Before anyone asks,I've asked Darren for threads for Fear The Walking Dead Season 6 ,so consider that a work in progress.
                      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                        Thanks. Az'ryel helped as well. It was in "my controls" which can be seen only on my PC, but not on the mobile or tablet version of the forum. Ooops.
                        In my never to be humble opinion, the mobile version of this site is useless. Seriously, far too difficult to use and far too many intrusive ads.

But, I'll be the first to admit that most sites designed for gadgets are just as useless as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                          The show's on hiatus till February - April 2021.

*Before anyone asks,I've asked Darren for threads for Fear The Walking Dead Season 6 ,so consider that a work in progress.
                          right.. but what if i am just watching it now on demand, and what to comment on it? and are there no old comments made on it?

Comment

Originally posted by magi877 View Post
                            right.. but what if i am just watching it now on demand, and what to comment on it? and are there no old comments made on it?
                            Those episodes with closed threads (like the one you linked to) haven't aired yet, the threads don't get opened until the episodes have aired. The last episode that aired was ep 16, the show is on hiatus now.

Just wanted to add this, this lists when the new eps in season are scheduled to air.

https://www.gamesradar.com/the-walki...ase-date-sdcc/
                            Last edited by VampyreWraith; 24 November 2020, 02:02 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

so then any chance the political thread will be reopened in the near future? it's not like the near entirety of participants didn't respect the rules in the first place

and the topic's still there not deleted there's gotta be a reason for that (it's not like deleting it would change anyone's postcount since this is the offtopic section)

Comment

I too would like to see the political thread(s) reopened. There is a obvious desire for them among your users and as Soul pointed out, most participants followed the rules.

Comment

Working...
                                X