This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
    It seems as if the Firefox display issue has been resolved. Is there someone I can thank?

Seaboe
    I'm curious to know what this issue was. The only issues I'm finding still are that the editing controls in the advanced reply aren't appearing and the really curious thing that GW's clock seems to be roughly about 2 or 3 minutes behind the Microsoft clock.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

It was displaying in a weird outline format. Most of the icons weren't showing, and it was quite difficult to follow.

Seaboe
      If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Regarding this...

It's been nearly a year and a half since the change was made (holy cow, has it really been that long?!) and it is still a giant pain in the you-know-what. Stargate is what brought all or most of us together here, but we're all fans of more than that, hence the enduring popularity and activity of the Sci-Fi Stream section for other shows.

I understand the reasoning and rationale behind the change -- Darren is absolutely right to point out that the forum tree had grown rather long. But in the old setup, there was at least convenience. You could tell with one quick scroll whether the show subforums you post in had had any activity since you last looked. In the new (well, year and a half old) regime, you have to click into every single one of the show subforum pages to see whether anything is new since you last looked (or the Current Shows page, which is still having to load up a whole new page past the main forum tree).

It's not the end of the world, but it is an ongoing nuisance. Would it be possible to revisit this sorting decision? It doesn't need to go back to the previous look, but something with the previous look's functionality would be really, really nice.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Just a quick question about forum theme submissions: If we are real close to finishing a theme, say for example only 3 reps left to fill, can we submit it and have a mod or someone else fill in the little bit that is left?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Merry Christmas,
            Everyone!!!!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Happy
              New Year,
              Everyone!!!!
              Thank you for another
              y
              ear of looking after us, Mods!!!!

Comment

Happy New Year

I just joined up. Glad to be here.

Sci

Comment

Hey all.

Season 2 of Star Trek Discovery just premiered, but there's no episodes folder/threads for it. Would someone be able to take care of that?

Thanks much!
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                    Hey all.

Season 2 of Star Trek Discovery just premiered, but there's no episodes folder/threads for it. Would someone be able to take care of that?

Thanks much!
                    This was fixed a few days later, thanks!

As it took a couple days and tomorrow night's episode "New Eden" doesn't yet have a thread, I'll make the same ask in this post

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                      This was fixed a few days later, thanks!

As it took a couple days and tomorrow night's episode "New Eden" doesn't yet have a thread, I'll make the same ask in this post
                      Actually following on this -- now the titles of episodes 2-6 have been announced:

202 "New Eden"
                      203 "Point of Light"
                      204 "An Obol for Charon"
                      205 "Saints of Imperfection"
                      206 "The Sounds of Thunder"

https://trekmovie.com/2019/01/23/mor...tles-revealed/
                      Last edited by DigiFluid; 23 January 2019, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Any guesses why the whole forum seems to work fine except for this one thread?

Comment

Hi Digi!

I can't get into that thread either and the 502 errors are affecting other things around the forums too,so I've e-mailed Darren.

Bizarre thing is I can get into other threads in the BSG folder but not that one.

*Also mailed him a reminder re other forum issues and the forum clock before anyone asks.
                          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Good evening, Baggie

Glad it's not just me then, even if there are still actual errors

Comment

Good evening to you,Digi!

(Just gone 3 am here,so good morning-ish too!)

Nope,not just you.It's taken me several attempts just to get this reply through.

The 502 errors are still hitting but Greg's on the case,and he's sorted out the forum clock issue.
                              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I was about to ask, "Has anyone seen Baggie ?" But I see I dont need to, so good morning to you dear furball!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X