Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've restored more of the missing icons, but maybe not all of them.

I've also restored the two-column list of entries on Omnipedia category pages. Thanks for pointing that out! This time the customization should stick the next time we update the software.

~D

Comment

Originally posted by GateWorld View Post
      I've restored more of the missing icons, but maybe not all of them.

I've also restored the two-column list of entries on Omnipedia category pages. Thanks for pointing that out! This time the customization should stick the next time we update the software.

~D
      I usually go to it at least one a day for the Stargate last letter games I play as I'm sure others do for the Stargate games they play, so thanks for fixing the Omnipedia.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Shouldn't there be icons before the names of the shows in current shows, classic shows and fun and games as well as the seasons in the general section for SG-1, SGA and SGU?

MissingIcons1.JPG

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Question 1: is there a way to download a screencap gallery in one go, instead of having to click on all the separate images and hit save-as...?

Question 2: (depends on the answer of question 1) At what interval are the screencaps of Origins?
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
            Shouldn't there be icons before the names of the shows in current shows, classic shows and fun and games as well as the seasons in the general section for SG-1, SGA and SGU?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42619[/ATTACH]
            I think there used to be sort of quote-bubble shaped icons in between those sections you capped,but I've referred it to Darren.Thanks for the caps!
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Question 1: is there a way to download a screencap gallery in one go, instead of having to click on all the separate images and hit save-as...?

Question 2: (depends on the answer of question 1) At what interval are the screencaps of Origins?
              I took a good look round the gallery pages,couldn't see any way to dl or mass-save, and had to refer this up to Darren for a better reply.

Comment

Not to my knowledge. We use Coppermine for the gallery, and I don't know of any zip functions that are built in. (Depending on the intended use, I would also discourage it.)

I capped roughly every 1.5 seconds on average, and then went through and deleted everything that didn't turn out or duplicated more or less the same shot. So the interval of what is published isn't by any means even.

(Episodes average 10 minutes, so I guess you can divide that by the number of images in that gallery.)

~Darren

Comment

RE
                  Missing graphics

iT looks like there may be some sort of graphics glitch. We’ll let Darren and Greg know and see what happened
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Not to my knowledge. We use Coppermine for the gallery, and I don't know of any zip functions that are built in. (Depending on the intended use, I would also discourage it.)
                    First of all, I'd like to say I have no ill-intentions whatsoever.
                    I was joking about doing a silent film project, using the screencaps from the gallery -- you know, black/white, grany with these black intervals with self-explanatory text to tell the story. And as few frames as possible.

I capped roughly every 1.5 seconds on average, and then went through and deleted everything that didn't turn out or duplicated more or less the same shot. So the interval of what is published isn't by any means even.
                    So, this is ideal.

Thank you for the reply.

Comment

Why don't the individual seasons on Stargate SG1 show unread posts from the top page anymore? Is this part of the missing graphics issue?

Seaboe
                      If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Yes.

Until Darren/Greg can fix the codes,we'll have to look through the individual sections,check the "New Posts" display of threads last posted to, or sub to forums/threads to keep an eye out for new discussions etc.

Comment

No problem. Thanks, Bagpuss.

Seaboe
                          If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Thank you guys for all the work you put in! I've been visiting for 7 YEARS...so glad this hasn't gone away. <3
                            sigpic
                            sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                            "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I'm not used to being logged out all the time so I have to ask.

I was under the impression Gateworld kept you logged in all the time after first logging in, or am I mistaken?
                              I'm on vacation, and on my tablet/PC, using Chrome, and between yesterday and today I was logged out. I am being remembered (since that's the default setting) but it doesn't stay logged in. By that I mean, the moment I close my browser window, start it again and come here, I have to hit log-in again.

Comment

Is anyone else getting a security certificate warning when trying to get to the site ? I had to reset my password just to log in

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X