This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi mod team...

I see nobody's created threads for the remaining episodes of this season of Fringe. And I can't exactly use the Report Post thingy either, because there's no thread for last night's episode.

Titles were posted in the Fringe news thread a while ago now, so if someone could take care of it I'm sure the GW Fringe crowd would appreciate it
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

No probs,Digi .

Darren normally creates the Fringe threads ,but the new thread's here now and opened : LINK

(Corrections to the crosslinks etc will be done once SciFiStream's main link's fixed.)
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Thank you baggie! *hug*
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

just a thought how does one become a Mod is there a vote (by mods) or ( by everybody) and how does one apply and when will new mods be needed
          sigpic
          Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            Thank you baggie! *hug*
            Y'welcome !
            *Sends hugs*

*Hugs whole forum too so nobody feels unloved*

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
            just a thought how does one become a Mod is there a vote (by mods) or ( by everybody) and how does one apply and when will new mods be needed
            Darren decides when new Moderators are needed,the Mods propose choices,then the whole team takes part in the selection.

Nobody yet has ever been selected via being proposed by others or by any kind of pressure or popularity contest.

Basically the first clue a new Mod ever recieves to let them know they've been chosen, is when they recieve the PM from Darren offering them the chance to join the team and serve GW.

No new Mods are in the offing at present.

Comment

For some weird reason every now and again when I r efresh the My Controls page to see new replies I see bare background {no image up top for the GW logo, No blue color for background} and everything is all smushed to the left side of my screen. At the same time I see a brief smattering of lettering saying [mySQLerror_2 at line 64] refreshing several times and forcing a refresh to ignore cache is usless until I visit the main forum page when everything returns to normal. I will try to get a screenshot when it happens again

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

One for Greg really,and he'll definitely need the screencap.

I've had a similar error code appear in place of some Ads,but not recently.

Comment

where has poundpuppy29's 'Favorite Male Character 1st to 50 (stargate and other shows' gone i was going to vote for the first time in weeks
                  sigpic

Comment

It's here : LINK

I found it by going to the profile link you provided ,then looking through "Find latest started threads".Any member can do that too.

To save yourself time finding threads : subscribe ,then you won't lose track in future.

Comment

i subscribed and checked latest started but didn't see it
                      anyway thanks
                      sigpic

Comment

Maybe the sub dropped down to later pages in your subscribed threads list while you were away ,if you've subbed to a lot of threads,or you accidentally clicked the "unsubscribe to this thread" button during your previous visits.

Anyway ,the short cut is to search your lists,then check out the original topic/game creator's threads where possible.

Very few threads are removed permanently from public view by the mods or disappear in vbb glitches,so panic not.

Comment

panic i will not
                          sigpic

Comment

Well that's good to know,though my reply was also made to the generalised "you" as is the general idea behind the advice,guidance and replies in this thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again,time for a a generalised reminder : Sometimes if you have a query that doesn't really need a Mod 's answer ,you can post to the other help threads in this section or the OT Chatter area.

Often it's faster,and our members who know their way round graphics,computers and browsers can freely answer and help test things with you in threads like Members Helping Members,or the Signature thread.

Comment

when you go here what does this message mean? Viewing 'No Permission' Message
                              sigpic

Comment

That link took me to the "Who's Online " listing so perhaps you hit a glitch of some kind.

Try the link again.

Comment

Working...
                                X