Double Jeopardy (421)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love carter's line when Jack and Jack are fighting:

"Sirs!... As much as I'd like to see how this plays out, don't we have something more important to do"

Comment

Great! lol I love it when that sort of thing happens
      __

__

Comment

And that was the end of the robots.

Comment

O'Neill's confrontation with robot O'Neill was the highlight for me. I especially loved the subtle Six Million Dollar Man reference: "bet-ter, stronger, faster." All the more funny because robot O'Neill is not just the ultimate "bionic" man, he's also an Air Force colonel, just like Steve Austin.
          "You've read our mission files: we go through the gate, get into trouble, get out of it, and we go home."
          ~Major Samantha Carter

Comment

I agree. A good episode full of funny moments
            __

__

Comment

It was a good episode but I didn't find it all that memorable. True, it did have a lot of funny moments, but nothing that made me earmark the episode for future viewings. I think I would have liked for the robot story line to end at Tin Man, having me always guess as to what they were up to. Instead of the finite end of Double Jeopardy.

Comment

Ahhh.. but they had to do this due to the (spoilers for season 5)
                "death" of Jackson so that the synthetic Jackson wouldn't be a possiblity.
                The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I just watched the audio commentary from MS and that other guy - I believe he was some visual effects supervisor, anywho.. It was my first commentary to listen to and it has got me wanting to hear more. It was very interesting to hear all their thoughts on every little thing. I didn't realize how difficult this episode was to shoot.

Comment

yeah... 2 of the same actor in a shot... I would assume it would be hard

Comment

I love to see 2 Jacks together... very funny.

Comment

I think they killed off the robots way too fast. It would have been interesting how the team relationship evolved with all of them being robots. It would have been interesting to see how the team dynamics and all would have changed had the real SG-1 been downloaded into robots...
                        Sort of like a AU but in the same universe. Not to mention I love and pity those guys. It cannot have been easy. And they couldn't stop being SG-1 either. That was interesting.

This episode was a lot of fun and a little sad too.
                        May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

this is a really great episode where wde get to see Cronos again and the nutty alien Harlan I loved the scence where the 2 O'Neills start fighting and then Carter says :Colonels and then the O'Neills look up
                          Lord Zedd

Comment

Love love loved this ep. So funny! Fav scene, is when the O'Neills are fightin'. I got one word to say to you....bet-ter.
                            "Dad, what's a muppet?"-Lisa
                            "Well it's not quite a mop, and it's quite a puppet
                            but maaan. So does that answer your question? I
                            don't know."-Homer

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                              I was a little disapointed that they didn't go into some of the differences between the real SG-1 and the Robot team.

I'm still curious how they got the guns and supplies and the uniforms.
                              Probably made them. They are pretty resourceful.

Really great ep. Full of fuuny moments and Teal'c gets his revenge.

Comment

I forgot the best part. They get a Ha'tak. Very cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X