No announcement yet.

Double Jeopardy (421)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a shame Cronus's wife/sister Rhea was not on that mothership as well. Always like it when a Goa'uld goes down.

Comment

I liked the female Goa'uld who interrogated the robot Sam and T'ealc, and was a little disappointed when she went geographic. I felt she had great potential.
      I agree, she was just the right type of evil, and a good actress. But she obviously wasn't a 'god', just a goa'uld underling of sorts.

I enjoyed this episode a fair deal. I'm impressed/pleased to hear that MS directed it. I love how involved the actors are with the production/direction of the show. I think it is part of what makes it such a great series.

Double Jack is always great (although I like double tech-talk Sam too) -- it's hilarious how they play off each other. As mentioned, Sam's 'Sirs!' was pretty funny too.

I don't like Cronus one bit (I think he is a flabby looking fabio type with really bad hair) and so I was glad to see him die. It was incredibly cool that SG1 was actually able to get control of the mothership!

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
        I love to see 2 Jacks together... very funny.
        me too

Comment

Originally posted by Dahar Master Thor
          O'Neill's confrontation with robot O'Neill was the highlight for me. I especially loved the subtle Six Million Dollar Man reference: "bet-ter, stronger, faster." All the more funny because robot O'Neill is not just the ultimate "bionic" man, he's also an Air Force colonel, just like Steve Austin.
          Also, the "better" was how Harlan kept saying it in TIN MAN. I was wondering why the real SG-1 wasn't more worried about what the robot team had been doing around the galaxy, in their name. It would seem that would hae been another reason to go get the robot team, maybe somehow force the gate on Harlan's planet to stop working, after they returned them there. of course, since they were all damaged not sure if any of them returned to Harlan's planet now.

Comment

Wish I could've seen much more of their interactions with each other!:
            Tin O'Neill: We're not finished pal!
            O'Neill: I so OWN you!

And it reminds me of something O'Neill said in Point Of View in..season 2 sometime (alternate reality ep) "Imagine the combined IQ of 2 Carters!" They would've been so interesting to watch..!
            Teal'c: Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson. They will, in fact, calm up.

Comment

It sounds a bit nerdy but the first time I watched this one and they came out of the stargate I thought what happened to the P90's. I thought they'd put the episode order back to front. DOH!
              This was cool on so many levels ,the two teams meeting and helping each otherand the locals being a bit confused!
              I just thought the whole idea was great and very funny!

Comment

Nice episode, good directing by Shanks!!!! anyway another one biteds the dust, when will the killing end???

Comment

Cool eppy........but why hasn't Carter ever killed a system lord (not talking about YOU know who in season eight because that really wasn't her)

Comment

Shame that they had to get rid of the robots but like they say all good things must eventually come to an end.
                    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode, was better second time round when you knew what was what! Best bit has got to be the two O'Neills fighting, so true to character and funny! Poor Daniel-bot! That was cool though! Great directing by Michael, loved his dvd commentary, very interesting to hear how he coped with it and what he liked and didn't like about it.

Comment

A fun episode! I saw this for the first time yesterday on Sci Fi and I loved it? It shows that an episode can be both humorus and serious at the same time! The performances were good and the looks on everyones faces when the robot Daniel's head got blown off is classic!

timdalton007

Comment

This ep was entertaining just for the fact that it had the kickass return of Harlan. Comtraya! How can anyone not like that guy? I love it when old plotlines get tied up and this episode is a prime example. Daniel's head getting lopped clean off was quite cool. Robo Jack shooting with the two pistols was quite badass as well.
                          "I killed a city once. Funny story." - Wolverine

Comment

Seeing Coronus get his a-- kicked by Teal'c
                            was a deeply satisfying moment!

Man, the outfits that the characters wear keep getting better and
                            better! Especially the outfit that the female Goa'uld wore.

Robot Carter had her best facial expression!! Man, she rocked!!
                            sigpic

Comment

For all you old timers out there, lol, did any of you see the movie called "dragonslayer" from the 80s? The main female in that movie was the wife of the leader of those low tech people that shot oneal at the begining. She knew oneal was hiding in the dark, remember?

Comment

I just started watching the episode, and I've noticed that the one Jaffa is speaking with a Goa'ulded voice... for no appearant reason. Seems weird to me that 4 years into the show they would have made a mistake like that.

Club Mats likes you.

Comment

Working...
                                X