• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double Jeopardy (421)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON FOUR
    EPISODE NUMBER - 421

SG-1 joins forces with their robot doubles to rescue an alien world from the Goa'uld Cronus, while Teal'c seeks revenge for the murder of his father.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 February 2021, 09:34 PM.

"Yeah. Got gas..." It's almost up there with, "Every bone— shattered. Organs—leaking vital fluids. Slight headache. Loss of appetite. Smithers, I'm going to die..."

When the Jacks are headlocked, can you tell which one was RDA and which one was Dan Shea?

Comment

I loved the return of Robo-team. I thought they had great potential when they first appeared. And the playground fight between Jacks was brilliant.

I liked the female Goa'uld who interrogated the robot Sam and T'ealc, and was a little disappointed when she went geographic. I felt she had great potential.
      sigpic

Comment

I was a little disapointed that they didn't go into some of the differences between the real SG-1 and the Robot team.

I'm still curious how they got the guns and supplies and the uniforms.
        ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
        The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

This one was directed by MS. He said he had been hoping for a nice, simple one. I don't think he could have got a harder one!

Loved the head-lock scene. Loved the two Teal'cs avenging 'their' father.

Madeleine

Comment

This was one of my favorites. When Jack and Jack started fighting was a hoot.It was pretty good stuff though, Teal'c got revenge for his father, sad that they had to expire. What happened to Harlan (that was his name wasn't it) he sure got the short end of the stick . Poor guy.

Comment

I was waiting for the robots to make another appearance and my wish was granted! I was kinda confused at the beginning cos they were using their old weaponry which made me think for a bit, lol.

It's a shame we didn't get to see what the robot SG-1 did to free the people of Juna (?) in the first place. At least, I think it was them.........wasn't it?
              "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

I remember those crusty MP5 guns they had. They annoyed me for some reason, not sure why

P90's are much better
                __

__

Comment

Originally posted by omnian
                  I was waiting for the robots to make another appearance and my wish was granted! I was kinda confused at the beginning cos they were using their old weaponry which made me think for a bit, lol.

It's a shame we didn't get to see what the robot SG-1 did to free the people of Juna (?) in the first place. At least, I think it was them.........wasn't it?
                  It real SG-1 that saved them the first time, Then Cronus comes in ships and subjects them again and then robot SG-1 arrive.
                  sigpic
                  Banner By JME2

Comment

a pretty dang good directing debut for MS.
                    never been a big fan of cronus, but i liked him here more than usual.
                    carters wig was a lot better than it was in point of view
                    RDA was hilarious.
                    MS got beheaded, which was.... interesting....
                    aw who am i kidding i love it when they do things like that to main characters without consequences. plus i thought it was a pretty good way to dispose of him for the duration of the episode.
                    chris judge teaming up with chris judge? nice.
                    plus, didn't they get a mothership out of this one? damn those tok'ra... and that star. (next ep)

Comment

Yeah.. Too bad they didn't just slap a USAF sticker on the mothership and call it something else.
                      The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
                        Yeah.. Too bad they didn't just slap a USAF sticker on the mothership and call it something else.
                        like the "U.S.S please don't take our ship this time you alien monkeys"?

Comment

Something like that.
                          The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Lol!

Madeleine

Comment

I thought that little fight between Jack and Jack was halrious. Noo- poor robot Daniel! Cronas, evil Cronas..
                              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Working...
                              X