This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our enemies

alright i just wanted to make sure im straight on my count so i wanna jest get this out there.
    #1 goauld -mostly gone a few still hidin out and causon some trouble around the galaxy but not many
    #2 replicators- totaly eradicated by the ancient weapon on dakara so no more ever,
    #3 aschen - dunno whats become of them but they're out there.(wonder wat their situation with the ori is right now? sounds like a good thread.)
    #4 the wraith- totaly secluded to the pegasus galaxy almost no chance of becoming entangled with milky way affaris unless things get really messed up ( which the writers would never allow)
    #5 ori- new enemy that has just rissen up. threat level of a kazillion. will require even more cunning than was necessary to defeat the goauld as we donot have any allies against them yet and as there is not internal conflict amoung their ranks so far as we know.

So all im wondering is if i got any info wrong or missed any enemies that could be crucial in upcoming episodes/seasons. if you find anything i missed tell me so that i may gain a higher understanding of the stargae universe.
    "Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb!" - Dark Helmet

I guess you could add the foothold aliens to and Retuu. Depends on if you want enemies that have been on for a couple of episodes. Also, the replicators could still be around in other galaxies. The weapon only effected those in the Milky Way.
    "Those who sow the wind might reap the whirlwind."

"Only God knows everything and he works for the Mossad."

Comment

Weren't the replicators whiped out in OUR galaxy, but they *could* be around in other galaxies?

Comment

You forgot the Genii! LOL there is that VERY slim chance of them coming..and those REALLY primitive guys you hear in "grace" that dislike the SGC personall, 265, i think were it's last 3 numbers...lol

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

I think it was implied that the replicators were all dead, but really I dont think it would ever be possible to wipe out the replicators completely, there will surely always be a few out there which could easily replicate to millions pretty quick.
          Sam: Looks like an untouched paradise
          Teal’c: Appearances may be deceiving
          Jack: One man’s ceiling is another man’s floor
          Daniel: A fool’s paradise is a wise man’s hell
          Jack: Never run with scissors?

Comment

Well, i guess they'll be fine if they catch the plague, its their strategy btw, so i guess, they'll be fine with finding a cure, if they survived the black hole stargate
            "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

they were destroyed in the MW. but who knows if there's more in other galaxies

Comment

There are no more replicators, unless when the Asgard sent a subspace signal throughout the known universe, some parts were not covered, that the replicators managed to escape to, but if the replicators were only in parts known to the Asgard, then they have all been destroyed.

Comment

Working...
                X