This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alternate Reality in There But for the Grace of God

in the first season episode there but for the grace of god, where daniel is transported to an alternate reality and he witnesses the fate of earth. in the briefing room, there is an "SGA" logo rather than the "SGC" logo, wut did SGA mean?

I have absolutely not clue.
    sigpic

Comment

Stargate Association
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

I would have to watch the episode again and I am sure that I am wrong but here is the only thing I could come up with without thinking about it: StarGate America. I know its not good but that's all that pops into my head.
        "Those who sow the wind might reap the whirlwind."

"Only God knows everything and he works for the Mossad."

Comment

THE STARGATE OMNIPEDIA Link Here | ?
          STARGATE ASSOCIATION
          Several alternate realities, accessible through a quantum mirror, have been found that maintain a Stargate program under this jurisdiction.
          KEY EPISODE(S) -
          "There But For the Grace of God" - Jackson inadvertently returns to an Earth where the Stargate Association is operating out of Cheyenne Mountain.
          "Point of View" - Dr. Samantha Carter and Major Charles Kawalsky arrive from an alternate reality where the Stargate is under the jurisdiction of the S.G.A.
          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

See, if I wasn't so lazy, I could of looked it up and got it right.
            "Those who sow the wind might reap the whirlwind."

"Only God knows everything and he works for the Mossad."

Comment

How about StarGateAaaaaeeeeeiiiiiiiii!

Help! I'm standing up and I can't fall down!

"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." (PB)

Comment

Originally posted by vonbismarck
                See, if I wasn't so lazy, I could of looked it up and got it right.
                I honestly didnt think it would be there. I always thought SGA was stargate atlantis but I figured, what the hey lets see if its there. Kudos for Gateword for being so detailed in their OMNIPEDIA.

Comment

Originally posted by nox2hed
                  How about StarGateAaaaaeeeeeiiiiiiiii!
                  i like this one!
                  "So remember when you're feeling very small and insecure, how amazingly unlikely is your birth! And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause there's bugger-all down here on Earth!"

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                    Stargate Association
                    That's what I thought it meant.
                    sigpic

Comment

Stargate Authority
                      1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Stargater's Annonymous
                        * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

I had thought it was Stargate Attack
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar
                            Stargate Authority
                            That's what it was in the second AU ep, not sure what the title was. They never said what SGA meant in TBFTGOG.
                            My LiveJournal.

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
                            -Frank A. Clark

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
                            -Michel de Saint-Pierre

Now, there's this about cynicism. It's the universe's most supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then you're not some kind of **** for not doing it, and you can lie there and stink to yourself in perfect peace.
                            -Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Borders of Infinity"

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                              THE STARGATE OMNIPEDIA Link Here | ?
                              STARGATE ASSOCIATION
                              Several alternate realities, accessible through a quantum mirror, have been found that maintain a Stargate program under this jurisdiction.
                              KEY EPISODE(S) -
                              "There But For the Grace of God" - Jackson inadvertently returns to an Earth where the Stargate Association is operating out of Cheyenne Mountain.
                              "Point of View" - Dr. Samantha Carter and Major Charles Kawalsky arrive from an alternate reality where the Stargate is under the jurisdiction of the S.G.A.
                              But those were two separate realities, and I don't think either episode actually mentioned what SGA stood for. It could be Association, or Authority, or Alliance, or Administration, or who knows what else.

Comment

Working...
                              X