This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ripple Effect SPOILERS

Stargate Project got new infos on the episode Ripple Effect.

In this episode we see ALOT different versions of SG-1 and Amanda Tapping had to play 15 different versions of carter in one scene.
    And we will see alot old friends again

Will be funny to watch 15carters talking
    I cant wait for this episode xD

I heard there were (Spoilers for Ripple Effect) [spoiler]three SG-1s in one scene, but 15?
    Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
    Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
    Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
    Stargate Destiny, Fan
    Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

This almost sounds like it could be like the Fan-fic "A thousand worlds", but wouldn't the teams suffer massive Entropic Cascade Failure?
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Sounds like the ep of TNG with Worf... I liked that ep and I bet Stargate can do it better... This sounds like it could be a decent ep (or it could fall into a big vat of cheese). We shall see, but I am guessing Frasier is an absolutely guaranteed to be there now.
        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

I say forget Fraiser they needed to keep someone dead the idea of killing her off was to pay respect to those "heros", hence the name of the episode, that have lost their lives in the line of duty. Bringing her back would be a mockery of that respect.

Comment

It's an alternate janet

Comment

The whole entropic cascade thing was stupid and didn't make any sense, I hope they don't have it in Ripple Effect.

Comment

i hope 1 of the sg1s is still led by jack there must be an alternayte reality where he never got promoted

Comment

Read the full report here
                  http://www.visimag.com/tvzone/t194_feat02.htm
                  "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt.Pepper
                    I say forget Fraiser they needed to keep someone dead the idea of killing her off was to pay respect to those "heros", hence the name of the episode, that have lost their lives in the line of duty. Bringing her back would be a mockery of that respect.

I think the way they had shown her death had made a mockery of that respect. Because with the faked death of O'Neill they had made Janets death unimportant.

As O'Neill was shot down maybe some fans thought "Oh no! Not O'Neill!" and as it was clear that it was Janet who died maybe some fans thought "Thank God! It was just Janet!" With that they had took off the dramatic from Janets death.

And by the way, why hadn't they killed O'Neill? I think this would be very dramatic and very respectful for those "heros" and RDA would leave the show or at last reduce his appearances.

Teryl Rothery wouldn't leave the show. At this time they thought season 7 would be the last and they decided killing a beloved character would bring in a dramatic climax (or push the ratings of the show in a way they got permission for a motion picture?) and as season 8 was permitted Peter de Luise wanted to change Heros in a way Janet could survive but he was overrode.

Killing Janet was an awfull mistake and I'm glad she is in Ripple Effect. I hope Janet will be in season 10 too.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Olli
                      Killing Janet was an awfull mistake and I'm glad she is in Ripple Effect. I hope Janet will be in season 10 too.
                      While I severely doubt she'll be in season 10 at all, I am looking forward to seeing her return, if even for a short time, in "Ripple Effect". It should be one hell of an episode.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                        While I severely doubt she'll be in season 10 at all, I am looking forward to seeing her return, if even for a short time, in "Ripple Effect". It should be one hell of an episode.
                        Maybe you are right about season 10 but... I still hope...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Olli
                          Maybe you are right about season 10 but... I still hope...
                          Well, keep hope alive.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                            Well, keep hope alive.
                            I will do. But i think if Janet comes back in season 10 then not in the same extent like in seasons 1 - 7.

But Joe wrote in his thread, that sometimes a direct-to-dvd-film is possible and that such a project can be settled in seasons 1 - 7. Maybe then we will see Janet again.
                            sigpic

Comment

I think that the funniest moment would be if they didnt bring janet back nowhere does it say that it is her, it merely says a character sorely missed, thus it could be RDA in an alternate team, everyone assumes that janet is coming back i think it would be great to not have her in it as i mentioned earlier she needs to stay dead it shows respect to real fallen soldiers and if u actually believed jack would die after being shot ur not very smart at all

Comment

Working...
                              X