Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted, although I feel kind of guilty since I wasn't participating in the last several rounds of the tournament. (Decided to take a break from the forum.)

However, this tournament was always one of my favorite threads to participate in. I enjoyed reading why people were voting (or not voting) for certain episodes and it was a fun way to revisit earlier seasons of the show.

So I voted to start the tournament up again, starting where it left off. It would be WAY too tedious to go thru all those earlier rounds again. And probably not much would change.

Good time to start it back up with the shows heading into reruns. The thread will probably get more participation.

If Katerine comes back - the thread can always be handed back over to her. I hope she's okay.
    Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

poll closes in 10 minutes!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

I agree that it should be "majority rules".

I voted for 2, but if I should choose between 3 and 4, I go for 3.
        So, if you need an off-poll vote, you have mine!

Lucrecia
        Courses that I would most definitively take at the Stargate University:

Ascension, Descension and the importance of flags, by Dr. Daniel Jackson
        (Thanks to Merentha for proposing it!)

Comment

I voted for 4 and I wouldn't change it.
          sigpic

Comment

Closed now right? So now that we know the outcome, any idea when the thread will be back up and running?

Poz

Comment

Well, now someone needs to definitely confirm that they will run the poll from here on out.

And a vice-so-and-so should also be confirmed, in case the head person is unable to carry out the duties for any extended length of time...

Lord knows we don't want to go through THIS again...

Comment

I offered to take over it, and so did Celsius. He's had more experience than me, so I'm happy for him to do it. However, if he would rather me do it, I'm still up for it.
                * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

I didnt get the chance to vote, but I support the majority in this decision.

Cant wait for it to start again.

Comment

Working...
                  X