• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O ok gotcha.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
      I think he wanted to have sam, but he was lucky that she was the first to touch the keyboard. Otherwise the entity had to wait for her. now she was the first
      The Entity set up an interface to communicate/conduit to enter a human body and brought up Sam's profile on the screen - it knew who it wanted as a host and that Sam would respond to what looked like an invitation to communicate.

Had it shown Daniel's profile, Daniel would have responded and been as vulnerable to being taken over as Sam was.

I figured that the Entity chose Sam because it believed, based on its observations and the information gleaned from the computer system, that she would be the person that those at the SGC would be least able to bring themselves to kill.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

What about jack, daniel, teal'c, or Dr. fraiser? I couldn't kill any of them.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
          What about jack, daniel, teal'c, or Dr. fraiser? I couldn't kill any of them.
          Neither could I, but the Entity seemed to consider Sam the best choice.

Comment

I think he wanted to kill Carter cause of the knowledge that she has, if she is gone... like in dead... the SGC would find it hard to do thing so... that is maybe why it choose Carter. And it knew that because of the reading it had done of the files in the computer

And I really could not kill anyone of them... but who would?... I don't think anyone

Comment

I think he wanted to kill Carter cause of the knowledge that she has, if she is gone... like in dead... the SGC would find it hard to do thing so... that is maybe why it choose Carter. And it knew that because of the reading it had done of the files in the computer
              It was pretty open about the fact that the plan was to kill all of them, not just Sam, to preserve its world.

And I really could not kill anyone of them... but who would?... I don't think anyone
              The System Lords?

Comment

Well I know a couple people but thats beside the point.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                  It was pretty open about the fact that the plan was to kill all of them, not just Sam, to preserve its world.
                  yeah that was it first plan, but after it failed he was looking for a backup... and that is why he choose Carter... because she was the most valuable and if it had taken control over her body, Carter couldn't help (well that is my opinion about it)

The System Lords?
                  I was refering to the fans, who of the fans want to loosse anyone of the team?? I don't think nobody

and besides the system lords there are a lot of othere people who like to be that they are dead, like captain jake says

Comment

yeah that was it first plan, but after it failed he was looking for a backup... and that is why he choose Carter... because she was the most valuable and if it had taken control over her body, Carter couldn't help (well that is my opinion about it)
                    Intriguing idea. By taking over Sam, the entity not only chose the safest place to be but also took somebody who was very likely to be able to come up with a way to stop it out of the equation.

Comment

We mentioned this before I believe.

Yes it is a very likely possibility.
                      sigpic

Comment

Intriguing idea. By taking over Sam, the entity not only chose the safest place to be but also took somebody who was very likely to be able to come up with a way to stop it out of the equation.
                        Exactly. Plus it gave us the Sam/Jack moments. Especially the zat scene....
                        my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist View Post
                          For Season 4's Entity:

Communicating with the Entity

Jack's first shot with the zat does not stun the Entity... it just seems to make it angrier.

Jack takes the second shot... and Sam collapses.

Two zat shots.

Sam's body is on life support and there is no brainwave activity from either the Entity or Sam.

I am here!

O'NEILL: Hey Carter, where you been?
                          CARTER: It's gone?
                          HAMMOND: Yes it is.
                          CARTER: I was shouting for you to hear.
                          O'NEILL: We heard.

Photos are screen caps from the episode Entity
                          Transcript excerpt is from the Stargate SG-1 Transcript website

Hello--Daniel heard!!! The rest finally listened to him

Comment

My favorite scene in this episode has to be this one:

Janet walks into Sam's room where Jack is sitting alone with her.

FRAISER: Still no change. I don't know if she ever told you this Colonel, but Sam made a living will. No extraordinary means.

O'NEILL: Yeah, she told me.

FRAISER: There's no brain activity of any kind, no brain wave from either Sam or the entity. She's being kept alive entirely on life support. I think it's time to let her go Sir.

O'NEILL: Just give it a minute, huh.

RDA plays it so well, the look on Jack's face when he's watching Sam...my heart breaks every time, especially when he asks for one more minute.

I know, I'm a shameless S/J shipper.
                            Last edited by Nikki; 31 March 2008, 05:25 PM.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                              My favorite scene in this episode has to be this one:

Janet walks into Sam's room where Jack is sitting alone with her.

FRAISER: Still no change. I don't know if she ever told you this Colonel, but Sam made a living will. No extraordinary means.

O'NEILL: Yeah, she told me.

FRAISER: There's no brain activity of any kind, no brain wave from either Sam or the entity. She's being kept alive entirely on life support. I think it's time to let her go Sir.

O'NEILL: Just give it a minute, huh.

RDA plays it so well, the look on Jack's face when he's watching Sam...my heart breaks every time, especially when he asks for one more minute.

Spoiler for size:

Spoiler:

I know, I'm a shameless S/J shipper.

Outch. This episode broke my heart several times...
                              Shipper moments, specially this one you described and the zat scene... We could see Jack fighting against himself (as well as when he and Hammond talked).
                              PS: I loved the time when the entity said: "This one has memory of you".
                              Awww!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shippyangel View Post
                                Outch. This episode broke my heart several times...
                                Shipper moments, specially this one you described and the zat scene... We could see Jack fighting against himself (as well as when he and Hammond talked).
                                PS: I loved the time when the entity said: "This one has memory of you".
                                Awww!
                                YES! Very heart-breaking. One of my all time fav eps. Have greened for that!

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Working...
                                X