This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little Confused

Sci Fi Is calling Tonights episodes the season finales, but isnt it just the mid season break.

yes this is the midseason break. When this goes to DVDs both this half and the second half will all be considered Season 9. Who knows why SciFi does what SciFi does... but someone suggested that this is actually the last new show of the Year so maybe that has somthing to do with it.
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Yes, it is the mid-season break. But they consider it, for some weird, unknown to most of us reason, a season finale. Maybe because we don't see new episodes until next year.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
        Yes, it is the mid-season break. But they consider it, for some weird, unknown to most of us reason, a season finale. Maybe because we don't see new episodes until next year.
        It does make SciFi look a bit clueless, doesn't it?
        Oh well, at least this way we get two "season premieres."

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
          It does make SciFi look a bit clueless, doesn't it?
          Oh well, at least this way we get two "season premieres."
          Yeah...pretty bloody confusing for us confuzzle-able types though...
          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Sci-fi's done a pretty good job at butchering the stargate franchise this season: the 10-second opening sequences and now the mid-season "season-finales." I'm trying very hard not to imagine what else sci-fi could do to the stargate franchise at this point.

Comment

Working...
            X