• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Expanse

Well due to my constant mentioning this on the Stargate universe
    thread I am opening up four threads detailing the speciics of my
    four Stargate fictions. I would appreciate any pointers, story ideas
    ect. even critisism (constructive please).

Stargate Expanse focus' on a range of myth but the villains are based upon Greek myth. Th show takes place on a ship called the Titan, and iss set around 20 years from now. The Titan is the first of the BC-310 a time ship. The ship uses a Stargate and all nine chevrons to access the "Expanse" a time flow wormhole. However, by doing this the crew awaken the time warriors the Cetuns, a race designed by the Ancients to guard the experimental Expanse from users to stop the timeline from being corrupted, the Cetuns went bad and turned against their masters, forcing the ancients to disable the ninth chevron on all gates and put the Cetuns into slumber mode. The gate used on the ship had no such restriction as it was made by the Tollan and had not got th block programmed in. The episodes feature The Expanse(2 parts), Trident, Warped(2 part), Triton and Tartarus (2 part)
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Okay, it seems you like greek myth, cool. I just hope you can keep all these storylines flowing for at the very least 22 episodes. Your original ideas are interesting, however all the ideas you think of have to be shared out to four different series. In my opinion you could try to merge two together and concentrate one two.

Comment

More than greek will be used but it is so massive and links so easily into others, Arthurian will be featured a lot here too. I have so many ideas I am already struggling to keep it down to 20 episodes a show, I have clear ideas for around 150 episodes and that is just for now, I figure once all season 1's are done I can start to think about what will happen, don't worry i can handle it! But thanks for your thoughts.
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Ye, I think your really stretching out, four series.
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
        X