Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X-Men Legends 2: Rise of Apocalypse - Preview

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/xmen/xm...menl2prev.html

One year ago X-Men Legends was released, to the appreciation of X-fans everywhere, after years of poor attempts to translate the famous mutants into a video game medium. Legends was quickly regarded as inarguably the best console X-Men game ever and its sales reflected that. One did not have to have mutant powers to predict that a sequel was surely on the way. i>X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse is a game that carries with it many coveted adjectives; it is an action, dungeon-crawling, online, multiplayer, X-Men RPG.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

I got X-Men Legends a couple of weeks ago after it got cheap. Its pretty good but kind of short. I also would have liked to zoom in a little better on the characters. But all in all it was a pretty good superhero game.
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Working...
    X