X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want Fifth back.

An open letter to the writers:

You have killed off your share of Sam's suitors and what some might call "interesting" characters such as the Tokra queen, the nice Wraith girl, and the SG1 duplicates, but Fifth was the last predictable straw. First and foremost, you do not whack someone as hot as Patrick Currie. Holy crap, I would replicate with that guy any day. Or let him stick his hand in me. In the "sharing our feelings and dreams" sense of the term, just so this post isn't deleted.

But for god's sake, do something useful with this character. Put him on Atlantis (he expressed interest in an interview), where he can annoy the Wraith by not being edible. Then he could punch one across the room with his super-strength. Can Vala do that with her little clacky-sticks? I don't think so. She can't even get the Christopher Judge eyebrow right. I bet Fifth could.

Don't worry about him being "dead". If you can keep bringing Apophis and Daniel Jackson back 900 times and hint that Vala is going to survive that black hole, you can tell me that Fifth made a backup of himself and flew off to Atlantis to find an Ancient cure for his need to replicate and/or make him a "real boy." I will buy it. Actually, don't make him a real boy. Androids just make more appealing men-folk, with their promise of endless endurance and what-not. This is a sci-fi and fantasy show. I'm helping you realize more of that latter genre.

No, really, I think Patrick Currie is a talented young actor who made me sympathize with his character enough to compel me to post on this fine, fine internet website message board. Writers, please take the highly unusual step of creating a slightly improbable and/or scientifically unsound situation in your otherwise airtight show in order to bring him back.

Or just give me his number.

he dead. i say you he dead

Comment

I WANT HIS NUMBER TOO!! *bawls* Well, I could always ask him on the forum...no, no, that would scare the poor guy...

Anyhoo, noxic, I couldn't agree with you more. WE NEED FIFTH!!!!!!
      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Shouldn't this be in Character relationships and such??? LOL, make a fifth thunk thread, i'm sure you'd get Tonns of replys.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

I love Fifth also, and would enjoy seeing him in the capacity you describe. OK, so "enjoy" isn't strong enough, perhaps. "Go crazy at the prospect of" might be closer. With that said, however, there are a few spoilers in your post that you might want to cover with a spoiler tag.

Here's the Fifth thunk thread; if anyone is interested in reviving it I am SO there. It's good to see other people who love Fifth like I do. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=11860

Comment

that thread is a little too hyperactive for me

Comment

4 words

not going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                4 words

not going to happen
                i believe that goes "Never going to happen"
                Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                sigpic

Comment

ROTFL, Noxic. And you're right, he was delicious, wasn't he? <sigh>

Albion
                  Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

if they can blow up a sun, they can make it happen

Comment

we could really use Fifths help with the ori
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

He suffered the fate of people who try and create their own version of the RoboBuffy. To quote above:

He Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                          we could really use Fifths help with the ori
                          He wouldn't want to, theres no way he'd trust us now.
                          sigpic
                          "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                          DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Neorapsta
                            He suffered the fate of people who try and create their own version of the RoboBuffy. To quote above:

He Dead.
                            At least the Buffy-Bot appeared in, like, 6 or so episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Albion
                              ROTFL, Noxic. And you're right, he was delicious, wasn't he? <sigh>

Albion

And Women say us guys are bad, its all the same male of female...

Comment

Working...
                              X