This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-1 not renewed yet

Um...so...Atlantis and Galactica have been renewed for another season..what about SG-1???
    It feels good to be alive.
    Cause i've been dead for so long.

SCI FI hasn't formally renewed any of the shows yet. Stay tuned!

Darren

Comment

I don't see why they wouldn't
      ---Shockwave04----------------------------------------

Comment

If they don't i'm sure another place will is Space in Canada an affliate of SCI FI? if not i bet that Space would pick it up they are airing the first season of SGA in Canada up untill now it has only been on the Movie network
        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
        sigpic

Comment

They just have to renew it for at least one more season because...
          Spoiler:
          The season finale is going to be a cliffhanger and it would be cruelly ironic to have Ben Browder and Claudia Black join the cast this season just to end it abruptly with no conclusion like another series that they both starred in. They will start to think they are cursed!

Plus, I just want another season.
          "Well, my days of not taking you
          seriously are certainly coming to a
          middle."

Comment

they don't have to... just look at Farscape.....
            But i'd really like to see at least one more...

Comment

Where the heck have you been sarge? Haven't seen you around in awhile!

Comment

I'm sure it'll be announce soon, it usually is right after the first half of the season.

Comment

Isn't it at the end of a season ??
                  Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Susan28
                    it would be cruelly ironic to have Ben Browder and Claudia Black join the cast this season just to end it abruptly with no conclusion like another series that they both starred in

You obviously haven't been around a lot of TV executives (they can be heartless). Do you know that they attempted to cancel America's Most Wanted: A show which was the strongest voice against crime (and was effectively catching criminals), just because they wanted to fill that space with some swanky series that they felt might get better ratings?
                    1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

If they've renewed SGA and BSG how can they not renew SG-1?? It's ratings this week were level with BSG and surpassed SGA, they'd have to be dumb not to.

Comment

At this moment in time, I don't honestly care if they renew SG-1 or not...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

We'll know by the last few episodes if the show will be renewed.
                          Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
                          Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

chances are good if for no other reason than they are running the show back to back with SGA which makes it a lot cheaper to produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Verona
                              chances are good if for no other reason than they are running the show back to back with SGA which makes it a lot cheaper to produce.

Excellent point Verona....TV execs are nothing, if not thrifty. TPTB made that pretty clear to us, when they explained they planned on re-using the Avalon set (the "village") in both SG-1 and SGA......as many times as they could.
                              Oh, and the "cave" too.
                              On fighting:
                              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Working...
                              X