This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronans gun is an Intar?

Anyone else notice the similarity between ronan's gun and the intar technology? Oh and I finally figured out where I've heard the sound his gun makes from before, its either the BFG or Railgun from quake 2.

Nice observation And yes, i did notice the similarity, but the Intars actually burn, Ronans gun seems to morph into the body, the Intars are closer to staff blast impacts.

Does anyone know how much ammo/how long Ronans gun can last? I'd have to think a very long time....

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

that has been raised. I think it is rechargeable myself, as it appears to be an energy weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
        that has been raised. I think it is rechargeable myself, as it appears to be an energy weapon.
        i think it was the episode instinct, ronan put extra bullets into it or was he just replacing the batterys? and yes entars r like staff blasts since they were invented by the goa'uld.
        You want sarcasm… Nice to meet you.

Daniel: Mythology?
        Jack: Rumors, lies, fairytales.

Comment

Ronan definately reloaded it. I think that he simply makes he gun last longer by using it when he needs to because when he first showed up, he didn't use his weapon on the Wraith that was trailing him.
          'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

anyone whos seen nemesis dont u think it makes the same sound as the weapon on the argo?

Comment

Originally posted by ancient-jack
              i think it was the episode instinct, ronan put extra bullets into it or was he just replacing the batterys? and yes entars r like staff blasts since they were invented by the goa'uld.
              I thought he was changing the power setting because it was having little effect and he needed to use deadly force.

Comment

it could be the same idea of Intar tech just a different version, maybe more powerful and a different but similar energy type.

Comment

Originally posted by SeaQuestGateDSV-1
                  it could be the same idea of Intar tech just a different version, maybe more powerful and a different but similar energy type.
                  Thats what I was thinking.

Comment

It could be the next evolution in intar technology. We don't know that the Goa'uld invented it. It could just as easily been created by the Ancients. And its no stretch of the imagination to think that Ronon's gun is "Ansestor Technology".

Perfecto!

Comment

What is intar technology, for some reason I don't remember it. Does it include zat guns?
                      sigpic

Comment

Alot of people seem to forget that the Gould are supposed to have stolen all there tech from others. So what if Intars are Ancients devices.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                          What is intar technology, for some reason I don't remember it. Does it include zat guns?
                          It's from an SG1 episode in S2 or S3, shortly after "Serpent's Song". Apophis is training children to impersonate SGC personnel, and they were to be used somehow in an invasion of Earth. Anyhow, they trained with Earth-like weapons that emitted a stunning red light blast. The weapons stun rather than kill. They were also in a few other episodes, like the one where O'Neill leads the trainee team to recover the SGC from an "alien takeover".

Comment

Originally posted by Helo
                            I thought he was changing the power setting because it was having little effect and he needed to use deadly force.
                            Yes, I think you are right. he was changing the setting to make it more powerful. I don't think he was doing anything to the charger or ammo.
                            Ronon Dex did not replace Ford. Ronon is an ADDITION to the team.. funny, that doesn't seem hard to understand to me.. guess I'm a McKay!

Comment

Originally posted by RalCaladan
                              It's from an SG1 episode in S2 or S3, shortly after "Serpent's Song". Apophis is training children to impersonate SGC personnel, and they were to be used somehow in an invasion of Earth. Anyhow, they trained with Earth-like weapons that emitted a stunning red light blast. The weapons stun rather than kill. They were also in a few other episodes, like the one where O'Neill leads the trainee team to recover the SGC from an "alien takeover".
                              That episode is so great you have daniel impersonating a gouald with a voice thing at the beginning which is funny.
                              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Working...
                              X