Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy
    Oh, I love the first picture...Look at him...he just can't help himself....and Rachel has a beautiful and natural smile....

And yes, Joe is HOT! Can't get over his expressions...
    Oh, sorry this is the Teyla Wow Thread....
    No totally agree - Joe's a hottie.

But my question to everyone is: How did Teyla shop? With John's credit card? THUS THE LOOK!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham

But my question to everyone is: How did Teyla shop? With John's credit card? THUS THE LOOK!
      Oh, good catch! He is such a cutie pie.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Lol! Yup, AGREE 100%!

John's weariness at the hours of shopping is priceless. You know John's wondering how he's going to afford those bags and bags and bags of shopping stuff. Teyla is such a women (like there was any doubt), but this proves it!

But, you know what, this is turning too much into the John Sheppard Thunk thread, and while I've got major love for John/Joe, let's just keep this one thread all about Rachel/Teyla. Okay? The girl should not need to be defined by the men of SGA (something I am admittedly guilty of), so . . . continuing with the "Wow-ness."

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
        I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
        Spoiler:
        Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Lights....Camera.....SMILE!.....
          Last edited by WitchBlade007; 02 May 2006, 01:38 PM.

R.I.P Wraithlord
          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Okay - here are a few from "Home" - I just love the look on Joe's face!

You know Sheppard wants her.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
              You know Sheppard wants her.
              I think all men on Atlantis do!

Comment

Yay a Rachel WOW thread. It's so funny I thought about starting one the other day...and it's been done!

The men on Atlantis get too much glory...Rachel(even Torri) needs more appreciation.

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
                Spoiler:
                SCI-FI....
                I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

How do you guys like *that* one?

Spoiler:

Comment

I like her clothes in that one.

I just found this too:

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
                    Spoiler:
                    SCI-FI....
                    I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

Rachel has a great natural smile....great picture of her....
                      I wish they would show this side of her more in Teyla...she is always so serious....the writers need to have an episode with them just having a great time with one another...I think they should go surfing or have a one year Anniversary party on the mainland.....wouldn't that be a great episode....
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                        Rachel has a great natural smile....great picture of her....
                        I wish they would show this side of her more in Teyla...she is always so serious....the writers need to have an episode with them just having a great time with one another...I think they should go surfing or have a one year Anniversary party on the mainland.....wouldn't that be a great episode....
                        I'd love to see an Atlantis party...maybe have McKay get completely smashed after one beer, and have Ronon turn into a big party animal. Okay, back to the thread topic!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

We've already seen Ronon drunk. More pictures are needed! And captions, just because I like stealing ideas.

Teyla: After one and half years, you've only created my WOW thread NOW!?

Teyla: Admit I'm hot, or she gets it!

Sheppard: With the world's hottest woman at my side, what am I looking off screen for?

Teyla: Admit it, Ronon, I'm attractive!
                          Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
                          Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
                          Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
                          Stargate Destiny, Fan
                          Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Hi http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16929

I just wanted to drop the link to my thread for all of you teyla fans. She is currently in the top 5 of my top 25 women of stargate poll and thoguht some of you might want to contribute.
                            Every Tuesday General Hammond gets alittle touch up on his dome. I say, "General Hammond, alittle off the top today?"

Top 25 females of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16929

Top 25 males of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21105

Comment

Originally posted by SierraGulf1
                              We've already seen Ronon drunk. More pictures are needed! And captions, just because I like stealing ideas.
                              Steal away!

And for those that requested more Smiling!Teyla . . .

Enjoy.

Spoiler:

Comment

mmm smiling Teyla, it sorta makes ya feel all calm. Like everything is gonna be okay.

Comment

Working...
                                X