• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
    Lazy. LYFE!!! That sort of thing.
    Ah yes, that sounds familiar.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I'm looking at the Charmed Wiki. All I see is a black Miss Frizzle. I say this with the utmost respect.
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

LOL!

Comment

Since RL said at one point that Teyla was not a Capricorn, what would be your top 3 choices for a Astrological/Zodiac sign for Teyla?

In The Sims 2, each sim is given 25 personality points total for the following (each category can have up to 10 points):
          Sloppy to Neat
          Shy to Outgoing
          Lazy to Active
          Serious to Playful
          Grouchy to Nice
          So, maybe in addition to the top 3 choices someone could fill this out as it applies to Teyla and I can see what it gives me in the Create-A-Sim. Just let me know if there are any that you think should have a point or 2 more, meaning the overall total would more than 25.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

As a capricorn, I'm disappointed.

Nevermind that Rachel is a capricorn, celebrating her birthday 14 days after mine.
            Albeit 10 years my senior.

Comment

Usually when I put a sim of character in The Sims 2, the same goes for The Sims 1 and 3, I will use the actor/actress' sign if I don't know the character's and Teyla is one of those sims. I just figured it was about time to figure out what Teyla's sign would be.

This is what a Capricorn is in The Sims 2 by default (It's this way to for The Sims 1 too.):

Sloppy to Neat 7
              Shy to Outgoing 4
              Lazy to Active 1
              Serious to Playful 6
              Grouchy to Nice 4
              The other Zodiac Signs with their default points can be found here: https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Zodiac_sign

Sloppy to Neat 6
              Shy to Outgoing 4
              Lazy to Active 4
              Serious to Playful 7
              Grouchy to Nice 4
              <------- This would make the sign Taurus. If I were to make Serious to Playful 6, then that one point could make Shy to Outgoing or Lazy to Active 5 and it would still be Taurus but either of those may be more Sheppard then Teyla.
              Sloppy to Neat 5
              Shy to Outgoing 4
              Lazy to Active 5
              Serious to Playful 6
              Grouchy to Nice 5
              <------- This would make the sign Aquarius but again that may be more Sheppard then Teyla.
              Sloppy to Neat 6
              Shy to Outgoing 5
              Lazy to Active 6
              Serious to Playful 4
              Grouchy to Nice 4
              <------- This would make the sign Scorpio. If I were to make Shy to Outgoing 4 and Lazy to Active 7 it would still be a Scorpio but again that may be more Sheppard then Teyla.
              Sloppy to Neat 5
              Shy to Outgoing 6
              Lazy to Active 6
              Serious to Playful 4
              Grouchy to Nice 4
              <------- This would make the sign Aries. This might be a good fit for Teyla.
              Sloppy to Neat 5 or 6 5 or 6
              Shy to Outgoing 4-6 ?
              Lazy to Active 5-7 6
              Serious to Playful 4 or 5 ?
              Grouchy to Nice 5-7 ?
              <------- I was doing something to figure out Teyla's sign so column 2 is what I think her points might be for each category. For example, Grouchy to Nice somewhere around a 5-7. 3rd column is the for sure column so Lazy to Active and Sloppy to Neat are for sure 5 or 6 because Teyla is not lazy or super active and not sloppy or super neat.
              Based off of all this information, what sign do you think is the best fit for Teyla's personality?
              Last edited by planet_tv; 20 May 2020, 11:41 AM. Reason: added a table with Aries as an option.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I do plan to stick Teyla, Sheppard, Torren, and Sheppard's brother Dave in my Sims 4 game so I can really try out that version of the Sims, but I am having trouble picking some traits for Teyla as well as some aspirations for her. I do have one trait for Teyla so far and that is Active. With The Sims 4, you have up to three traits (young adult to elder sims) and then earn traits by completing aspirations. When the first aspiration is chosen, sims get a bonus trait.

Aspirations: https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Aspiration_(The_Sims_4)
                Traits: https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Trait_(...List_of_Traits

Now I don't know if I will stick Teyla in my Sims 3 game or not, but what traits would you pick for her?
                So far, I have Athletic. In The Sims 3, young adult to elder sims can have up to 5 traits.
                https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Trait_(...)#Alphabetized

Comment

I'd add Knowledge & Nature.

She's still the leader of her people.

Comment

Teyla and The Sims 3 Traits: Athletic for sure and then 4 of these: Good, Family-Oriented, Loves the Outdoors, Friendly and Brave

Which Sims 3 trait should be eliminated?

Teyla and The Sims 4
                    • Aspirations - Outdoor Enthusiast and Renaissance Sim (I will most likely start her off with this one so her bonus trait is Quick Learner)
                    • Traits - Active for sure and then two of these: Loves the Outdoors, Family-Oriented, Good, Outgoing and Self-Assured

Which Sims 4 trait(s) should be eliminated?

Comment

Teyla's Sims 3 traits will be these: Athletic, Good, Family-Oriented, Loves the Outdoors, Brave
                      I eliminated friendly.

As for Teyla's Sims 4 traits, this is what I have narrowed it down to: Active, Loves the Outdoors, Family-Oriented and Good.

Now to help me narrow it down to 3, regardless of the fact that I plan to keep Active, maybe someone can help my by doing this:

1. Taking Teyla's Sims 3 traits and numbering them 1-5. with 1 being the trait that fits her the most/most important trait and 5 being a trait that fits her but is not as important as the others.

2. Taking the 4 Sims 4 traits I have narrowed it down to, and numbering them 1-4. with 1 being the trait that fits her the most/most important trait and 4 being a trait that fits her but is not as important as the others.

Other Sims 4 traits she will have: the bonus trait of Quick Learner when I make her starter aspiration Renaissance Sim. Once she completes that aspiration she will earn the reward trait of Professorial. With the Outdoor Enthusiast aspiration, she will earn the reward trait of Survivalist and with The Positivity Challenge aspiration, should I end up using it, she will earn the reward trait of Kindness Ambassador.

Are there any Satisfaction reward traits that might fit Teyla (It's fine if there isn't.)?

Comment

Since I was having trouble deciding which TS4 trait to eliminate for Teyla, I have decided that Loves the Outdoors will be the one I eliminate. I choice this one because I will be using the Outdoor Enthusiast aspiration for her as her second aspiration.

Teyla's Sims 4 traits: Active, Family-Oriented and Good.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        I'd add Knowledge & Nature.

She's still the leader of her people.
                        So, thank you for these suggestions as they really helped.

Comment

Can anyone tell me if Rachel did a commercial for Domino's because I saw this Domino's commercial on TV and it definitely appeared to be her in the commercial and I'm thinking the girl in backseat may be her real life daughter?

Here is the video of the commercial on YouTube:

On a side note, Rachel will be on Dial the Gate this weekend.

Comment

Here's the link to Rachel Luttrell on Dial the Gate, in case anyone missed it:
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE6G2SeSD_M

Comment

I always do -- it runs concurrently with Strictly Come Dancing, and I was also assembling a bedroom Saturday evening.

Comment

Well, Rachel's is the only one, so far, that I have managed to watch live. I may have missed the first four minutes but I watched it live. I just wish I had known sooner that DF Tube (Distraction Free for YouTubeâ„¢), an extension I use in Chrome, was hiding the live chat or I would have gotten my question in on time. One thing I am glad that happened is David R. mentioned the commercial for Domino's because I was hoping it would come up.

Comment

Working...
                                X