Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majortrip

Enjoy
    Majortrip, wow!!! How come I never saw this pic before??? She looks very cool with short hair!

Um, is it possible for you to post this pic on the Weir Wow Thread? Pretty please! Others should oogle, too!

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
    I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
    Spoiler:
    Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Great pics! Love the group shot -- our heroes!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Wow, great pics guys! Her hair short is so cute. And the comic-con pictures were awesome. *sigh* Makes me wish I went...

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
        Spoiler:
        SCI-FI....
        I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

Thanks Greytop for the stamp

Comment

So beautiful. She plays a great character too. She's adapted to Earth's technology and weapons and military procedure so quickly, truely a smart, hot, and powerful woman.
            I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
              Thanks Greytop for the stamp

Warrior,

Where did you get this picture? I've never seen this one...Is it from an episode?

This is yet another great pic of Rachel!
              sigpic

Comment

Some new pics....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                  Warrior,

Where did you get this picture? I've never seen this one...Is it from an episode?

This is yet another great pic of Rachel!
                  It's a photo that was in the Atlantis Volume 2 - Region 2 DVD Photo Gallery.

There are several other images in the other galleries of Rachel that I'll post up tomorrow as I'm off to Uni in 10 mins.

One of the images and a set of images is Rachel in make-up ready to be the Wraith from "The Gift".

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                    It's a photo that was in the Atlantis Volume 2 - Region 2 DVD Photo Gallery.

There are several other images in the other galleries of Rachel that I'll post up tomorrow as I'm off to Uni in 10 mins.

One of the images and a set of images is Rachel in make-up ready to be the Wraith from "The Gift".

Neat...thanks,Warrior..
                    looking forward to the other pics...I would love to see her get her makeup for the Wraith shots...that was so cool...she looked freaky!
                    sigpic

Comment

Good mornig all. Here's some lovliness to start your day.
                      Sig by Camy

Comment

Rachel looks so bored in this pic

Comment

She looks how I feel after having just gotten out of a four hour chemistry lab....dead to the world...brain turning to mush....blah.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                            She looks how I feel after having just gotten out of a four hour chemistry lab....dead to the world...brain turning to mush....blah.
                            It was intended to look as if she'd just woken. I forgot to caption it. My bad.
                            Last edited by majortrip; 07 October 2005, 06:17 AM.
                            Sig by Camy

Comment

It was intended to look as if she'd just woken. If forgot to caption it. My bad.
                              That's okay, nothing was meant against Teyla or RL, that's just the expression that I have right now -- soooo tired and worn out.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                                Rachel looks so bored in this pic

Well, too me she looks like she was up all night!

You can interpret that whichever way you want!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X