No announcement yet.

Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did it! OH, yeah....I'm a getting really good at this...thanks to all the wonderful helpers.....

Thanks, Warrior....
    sigpic

Comment

Some great Teyla moments from The Lost Boys...I don't think they are spoilery.....but just in case...you are warned!

last one is my favorite couple!

Enjoy.....hey I don't want to be the only posting here..you guys keep posting!
      sigpic

Comment

Haven't seen "The Lost Boys" yet - but I'll see it tomorrow.

Here's a nice high res image.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
          Haven't seen "The Lost Boys" yet - but I'll see it tomorrow.

Here's a nice high res image.

Warrior, You are going to love the Lost Boys...it was full of action and a lot of surprises...I was a little disapointed with Aurora and even Lost Boys was a bit out of character IMO for some...especially Shep...but overall, a good episode..and especially for Teyla....she actually smiles in this episode something which is very rare! and I am really glad to read other threads that are coming around and saying very positive things about Teyla's character...Finally, people are seeing what we Teyla fans have known has been there all along...It is all good!

Let me know what you think after you've viewed it.
          sigpic

Comment

Letter from Pegasus...one of my all time favorite!

Can't remember if someone already posted this one...but it's from "the Gift"

and this one too....

Hope you like these...they are some of my favorite Teyla episode moments.
            sigpic

Comment

Poisioning The Well:

Comment

Okay...seriously people..I can't be the one to post the most pics...it just doesn't look right...

Hope you like these....
                sigpic

Comment

No, you're not alone
                  Sig by Camy

Comment

Indeed - your not alone in posting images - just started Year 2 of Uni so I can't get on the net as often to post images until I get home.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                      Indeed - your not alone in posting images - just started Year 2 of Uni so I can't get on the net as often to post images until I get home.

Certainly school is more important...best of luck this year...Warrior...Go get them.....
                      sigpic

Comment

Comment

I really wish that the network would re-air season one. I have never seen Home. I'm just catching up through the odd marathon.

Comment

Hey!...I thought I'd join the fun....cause i finally figures out how to post pics...yippee! ....

Hope you like these!....i know i do...

awee!!!!

'whoa...watch the head'..

'this is alot of clothes.. '

'wonder what else i can buy.. '

I'll bbl....gotta work now....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                              Hey!...I thought I'd join the fun....cause i finally figures out how to post pics...yippee! ....

Hope you like these!....i know i do...

awee!!!!

'whoa...watch the head'..

'this is alot of clothes.. '

'wonder what else i can buy.. '

I'll bbl....gotta work now....

I am so glad that you have learned how to post pics...we need more people here to post...
                              Everyone is really busy back in school...and trust me, I know the feeling...I haven't slept for the past two nights....doing work...
                              but anyhow....the pics..are great...thanks...
                              I love the one where she ducks...from Conversion...I just love that episode...so much emotion and action from her character...so dark too....I was surprised that it got low ratings and so did Aurora and the Lost Boys...do you guys think it probably had something to do with the hurricanes?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                                I am so glad that you have learned how to post pics...we need more people here to post...
                                Everyone is really busy back in school...and trust me, I know the feeling...I haven't slept for the past two nights....doing work...
                                but anyhow....the pics..are great...thanks...
                                I love the one where she ducks...from Conversion...I just love that episode...so much emotion and action from her character...so dark too....I was surprised that it got low ratings and so did Aurora and the Lost Boys...do you guys think it probably had something to do with the hurricanes?
                                Glad u liked it....happy to be able to post them....Wow!..two nights?...
                                One is my personal limit...after that i'm too cranky...

It could have had something to do with the hurricanes...most ppl may have been interested in the progress the hurricanes were making and didn't watch...but i thought they were all great episodes...even though i don't like cliffhangers...

Rachel has been doing an excellent job this season with Teyla and showing different sides of her...it will be interesting to see how the rest of the season goes...

Well i'm off to classes now...i'll post some more pics later...but here's a nice one i like of her.....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Working...
                                X