Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whistler84
    Dude, is it me, or is this image a little like a "sexy-just-woke-up" type of look. What episode is this from?

Whistler84...If I am not mistaken...I think this is from Hot Zone....

Well, the Awesome Warrior gave me some explicit instruction on how to post pictures...I know you did too...but he was more detailed for someone non-techi like me....So, I am off to try it...If it works, I am more than happy to share his post with those who want to learn...of coarse that is if Warrior doesn't mind the sharing....

I'm off to another mission....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler84
      Dude, is it me, or is this image a little like a "sexy-just-woke-up" type of look. What episode is this from?
      'Hot Zone'. So are these:

Wow.
      Sig by Camy

Comment

Okay...here goes nothing....

Taken from unique-bond.net gallery...

Rachel biting her nails...typical...I do the same thing!

I did it! YEAH....I DID IT...I DID IT....I DID IT....
        WARRIOR, THANKS......
        sigpic

Comment

okay..bare with me..I am on a roll...

Here is another one of my favorites...I know I even said that this is the Teyla Wow thread, but please, who doesn't want to be tied up with John....
          got to add this one....and I just love the look on both of their faces....
          It's almost synchronized!

Oh, love it! Can't believe I can do this now....Okay...no more ranting...promise.
          sigpic

Comment

Ummm....last one for tonight...promise.

Haven't seen this one around....

Enjoy...good night.
            sigpic

Comment

Caps I took from one of the special features on the Region 2 Atlantis DVDs.

I have alot more from the special feature which if by demand I will make available to download to those who missed out on the other occasions.

Comment

She has great facial expressions that you can just sense and "read" what she is thinking...that is acting in my opini

Conversion
                [URL=http://img283.imageshack.us/my.php?image=conversion4393lr.jpg][/URL
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                  She has great facial expressions that you can just sense and "read" what she is thinking...that is acting in my opini

Conversion
                  [URL=http://img283.imageshack.us/my.php?image=conversion4393lr.jpg][/URL
                  Even though she didn't get as much screen-time as Weir in "Conversion", I think that Teyla's character got just as much growth and development because RL did such an amazing job of utilizing every minute of the camera's attention. Kudos to her!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

I agree with SnoggingPicard....
                    Check these out.....

Great acting is not just in what you say and how you say it, but what people can read in you without saying any words....That is what Rachel did in Conversion....Go Rachel......
                    sigpic

Comment

One of my favourite caps I took from "The Defiant One"

Comment

Geez, I haven't seen that episode in a loooong time. Guess I'll just have to watch it when the DVDs come out!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Not much of Teyla in the "Defiant One" but I loved the episode anyways....

Warrior, that is a great picture!

Can you tell me how I can post the pictures in a bigger size...When I use imageshack...and I choose the ones available...I just either get the hotlink or the picture in the small version....help!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                            Not much of Teyla in the "Defiant One" but I loved the episode anyways....

Warrior, that is a great picture!

Can you tell me how I can post the pictures in a bigger size...When I use imageshack...and I choose the ones available...I just either get the hotlink or the picture in the small version....help!
                            When using Imageshack - once the image is uploaded scroll to the bottom and it should read "Direct Link To Image" - copy that code into the reply section here but add [img] before the code you've copied and then add [/img] at the end of the code and you should get the full sized image.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                              When using Imageshack - once the image is uploaded scroll to the bottom and it should read "Direct Link To Image" - copy that code into the reply section here but add [img] before the code you've copied and then add [/img] at the end of the code and you should get the full sized image.

Thank you Warrior....I owe you....
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay, here we go...

Let's see if this works...

This picture is taken from Childhood's End.......
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X