No announcement yet.

Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's post some more picture of Just Teyla...
    Remember, it is her Wow Thread...and Rachel Luttrel as well...there must be some more pics of her in other roles besides Atlantis....
    sigpic

Comment

Hey, where is everyone...
      Can someone post some pictures? We need pictures.....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
        Hey, where is everyone...
        Can someone post some pictures? We need pictures.....
        I'm trying to get pictures of Rachel from other shows but its a wee bit hard. I can't promise anything tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by SierraGulf1
          We've already seen Ronon drunk. More pictures are needed! And captions, just because I like stealing ideas.

Teyla: After one and half years, you've only created my WOW thread NOW!?

Teyla: Admit I'm hot, or she gets it!

Sheppard: With the world's hottest woman at my side, what am I looking off screen for?

Teyla: Admit it, Ronon, I'm attractive!
          I don't know how to post pictures, but I sure appreciate them. It's great that Rachel looks stunning even in a tshirt and scarf.

Comment

Originally posted by deSaintphalle
            I don't know how to post pictures, but I sure appreciate them. It's great that Rachel looks stunning even in a tshirt and scarf.

I guess I am not the only one that doesn't know how to....I will learn though...
            I just need some time...and a good teacher....

Keep them coming....
            sigpic

Comment

Dude, guys. I like to post pics as much as the next girl, but c'mon. I can't be one of the only two to be posting 'em!

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
              I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
              Spoiler:
              Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

I have over 447 images of Rachel Luttrell and Teyla, most of them in the Teyla thread but I guess I can repost them slowly over here.

Hot Zone:

The Gift

I took some caps from the women of sci-fi trailer of Rachel.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                  I have over 447 images of Rachel Luttrell and Teyla, most of them in the Teyla thread but I guess I can repost them slowly over here.

Hot Zone:

The Gift

Warrior,
                  You are awesome...Please do post the pictures little by little....We need to keep this thread going....
                  I would post, and I know some people have tried to help this non-techi...but i need to know exactly what and how I need to go about posting pictures...
                  like for example...I know that I would be taking pictures from other webstites...How do I ask permission? Do I just send an email to the owner of the site? and do I have to ask permission everytime I take new pictures?
                  Second, what do I need to do then to obtain the picture....Should I cut and paste and save onto my pictures in my hd.....or can I just cut and paste it directly to this forum....
                  Just asking...if anyone wants to PM me, I would appreciated greatly....
                  Thanks....
                  In the meantime, keep the pictures coming....we love
                  Teyla/Rachel
                  sigpic

Comment

Camy, I'll pm you in a moment with instructions regarding images etc.

I love this cap I took from "Home" -

^ BEER!

Comment

Aw, Teyla our little Athosian lush!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Hello, all. I've never posted here, but I have a few pictures of Rachel I wanted to share, because I think she's lovely...

You can find lots more at:
                        http://www.unique-bond.net/
                        Sig by Camy

Comment

More:

Happy Wow-ing
                          Sig by Camy

Comment

Hot Zone:

The Gift

Very cool! Finally some of Rachel outside of Atlantis. I hope you post more.

Comment

Hot Zone:

The Gift

Aww, those are so nice. She's got cute hair in the last couple. It's nice to see her in non-Atlantis pics definitely.

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
                              Spoiler:
                              SCI-FI....
                              I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                                More:
                                Dude, is it me, or is this image a little like a "sexy-just-woke-up" type of look. What episode is this from?

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
                                I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
                                Spoiler:
                                Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X